You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Aussie wrote:

I wanna see his list of girls he wants to kiss or teachers that he hates.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm starting to get angry that the gnr camp won't acknowledge me. I may leak that list of teachers he hates if I don't hear for them directly.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

To prove I actually have a list, I will give the first name on it as a gnrevo exclusive:

Mr Belding

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:

His account is blocked or something.

DEAR ACQUIESCE FROM GNREVOLUTION

Acquiesce -

It's always interesting to see what sets off someone's bullshit detector. I've lived a fairly outrageous life and I'm sure there are many things about me that people find hard to believe. Yet, my finances and level of intelligence seem to be two topics people are fixated on.

Most things in life are relative and always a matter of perspective. While some would find it impressive that I have a very high IQ and started attending college at the age of 11, I don't find that to be impressive at all. I had no control over my genetics, environment, upbringing, not to mention countless random circumstances that would cause someone to be highly intelligent. If you were one of the fastest or strongest people in the world, I would not be impressed. I don't view intelligence as any less random or unimpressive of a "skill."

However, if ignorance is bliss, you must also consider the other end of the spectrum and the extreme misery that can often accompany hyper intelligence. When I choose to speak openly about being a "genius," it's usually in the context of how awful it is, not as something to boast about.

As for the fact that someone took a quote out of context from a discussion on a music industry site about me making my first million at a young age, again, that might impress some people, while others might laugh at it, considering what kind of circles you're running in. I didn't bring finance into any of this, other people did. I've been moderately successful in life and some people I know might be jealous, while other people I know have been 100x more successful and wouldn't give a fuck about a million dollars or whatever.

Keep in mind I rarely post on GNR boards, so what we have is a bunch of people who don't know me over-analyzing out of context quotes taken from non-GNR message boards. It's a pretty lame game of telephone. I consider leaking Chinese Democracy to be my proudest accomplishment because of the joy it brought to so many people, including myself. I may be more well known in other circles for other things, but when I walk into my local record store next week, nobody is going to give a shit that I just shot a TV show in New York, they're going to want to know about GNR stuff. I don't think of myself as Mr. Chinese Democracy, but I know that is how a lot of people think of me in some of the circles I'm in. In my professional life, nobody gives a fuck or even knows about it.

As for my dealings with GNR, there is nothing for them to cave in about. They contacted me and offered me a ton of money. I said I'd think about it, but would need to see a written offer. They haven't kept their word about staying in touch while that offer is prepared. I have other significant offers as well and I wasn't interested in this dragging on too long as I have other stuff going on in my life.

I still find it to be so fascinating that someone can be so truthful and open about everything in their life and yet a group of people can be so convinced that the person is 100% full of shit.

It's been an interesting thing to watch.

When I interact with my fans on my site, I am 100% honest, warts and all. I'm not afraid to reveal my flaws. Whether I have 50 fans or 500, whether I would wrestle in front of 200 people or 2,000, whether I'm playing in front of 30 people of a packed house, I pour my heart out and have nothing to hide.

Which yes, leaves me wide open for criticism, but I'm ok with that.

I hope everyone has a lovely day. 

Read more: http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com … z1Da7xrv9H

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dont think we need a bunch of threads about msl lets keep them all together

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Mr. Kotter

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
JordanRose wrote:

His account is blocked or something.

No it isn't. He has never been banned here and never will be banned here. I actually considered that statement an insult. A few years ago, Axl's lawyer at the time was breathing down our neck to censor and ban him. We didn't cave in to the demand. We actually risked our site getting shut down so he could play his games. For him to even insinuate he has been banned here is uncalled for.

Just because everyone isn't sucking his dick like a pacifier doesn't mean his account is in purgatory.

All Acquiesce did was post her opinion. She does not deserve to be placed under a spotlight like this. I've seen much worse said about him yet those people get a free pass.

Don't feel like posting here? Fine. Just don't act like you've been banned here  when you know damn well you haven't been.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

What a soap opera!!!!

I only need a pint of Guinness and some peanuts!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

To prove I actually have a list, I will give the first name on it as a gnrevo exclusive:

Mr Belding

HEY HEY HEY! What is going on here?!

Oh and this list smells like bullshit.. Since when does Axl hate Izzy? And not Slash?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Maybe Axl finally realized what all us forum nerds knew years ago.....Down By the Ocean had already been released on an Izzy solo album.

Board footer