You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

jamester wrote:
ppp wrote:

Doesn't matter if it was from Beta's. In fact, that makes it more odd. I'd think if someone were to hack into Beta's email right now, they'd find letters to family, bills, spam, etc like you'd find on anyone's. Not 3-7 year old emails containing Axl's thoughts on everything we ever wanted to know and stuff that could destroy the band. It's like a bad fan fiction story.

Shure you would.  If/when axl dies or fire her her position is her meal ticket as would be her emails over the years she worked for him. .....just sayin

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

To clarify, tejastech08 - I SPECULATED that it came from multiple accounts.  The only ones I know of directly that were compromised is Beta's and a me.com account - however - I do not know the total scope / extent of the hack / leak - so it is entirely possible there were more accounts compromised.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
skippy wrote:

Interestingly, what is missing here is anything related to Bucket.

this is a really good point!
also missing is Fortus !

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
darknemus wrote:

To clarify, tejastech08 - I SPECULATED that it came from multiple accounts.  The only ones I know of directly that were compromised is Beta's and a me.com account - however - I do not know the total scope / extent of the hack / leak - so it is entirely possible there were more accounts compromised.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I really do think the Azoff theory is quite possible. In order to hack those email accounts, you first have to know the email addresses to begin with. Have any of their email addresses been floated on the Internet at all?

darknemus

darknemus wrote:

Yes - Beta's in particular has been floating around online for at least 4 years that I can think of.  (i.e. posting to sell Ferraris, amongst other things)

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Yes - Beta's in particular has been floating around online for at least 4 years that I can think of.  (i.e. posting to sell Ferraris, amongst other things)

Ah, interesting. She's a dumbass then. 14

darknemus

darknemus wrote:

Actually, more like close to six years (just checked) - looks like both her email and phone # (presumably a mobile) was posted in a thread to sell a Ferrari on 3.15.2005 - she posted 9 days later that it was sold.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'd be interested to know if Robins resignation letter comes from before the "only Robin knows what Robins doing" public stance from GNR, and him joining NIN.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Do you have any idea when her email (and others) were allegedly hacked into?  I'd buy into the Azoff thing if only because Axl filed a lawsuit against him last year?

And yes, Beta should really have had a secondary email address.

darknemus

darknemus wrote:

Not sure when the hack was done (or over how many days / weeks) - I know MSL received at least the initial bulk of his info on January 20th - and it had stuff as recent as January 18th (two days prior) in it.

Board footer