You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The Walking Dead

BLS-Pride wrote:

There's a set picture of Glen with Rick, Darrel, and new comer Jesus so I doubt he is dead.

Good catch neemo. I thought that about ricks hand too.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Is newcomer Jesus the Wolf Leader ?

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Is newcomer Jesus the Wolf Leader ?

No, I think he will be linked to Morgan on the show. But in the comics I believe he is from another safe zone who becomes a close ally with Rick.

AtariLegend wrote:

Not that I wanted something to happen to the guy, but it's really cheap if Glen survived. It means there's too many untouchable characters on this show sad. If Glen had died it really would have helped with the tension, which should be integral to this show.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Not that I wanted something to happen to the guy, but it's really cheap if Glen survived. It means there's too many untouchable characters on this show sad. If Glen had died it really would have helped with the tension, which should be integral to this show.

I agree but

Hidden Text:

Glens death in the comic is so iconic and awesome why kill him off through this bs way? Unless they will pull a switch and use Darell instead to add extra shock to the already gusome way Glenn suppose to go.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

The episode was very good and it did quite shock me. If Glenn isn't dead, then he pulls a Season 1 and is covered in blood & guts to blend in. The only problem is hopefully he wasn't making any noise when Nick was getting eaten. Cause if he did then the horde is going to be on him right after they're done. It's kind of similar to the audience seeing Carol almost die off screen after T-Dog sacrificing himself to save her in Season 3. Then appearing an episode later found safe and sound by Daryl in the prison. Honestly Scott Gimple has some explaining to do if he does truly live. Honestly if he's dead, then they could flash forwards or flash backs to see where his character ends. Or...it could be a tease to see if he actually dies before the mid season break or the season finale. Cause it's going to affect the survivors especially Rick and Daryl and will be touched upon. Honestly it sucks that Glenn dies cause he's one of my favorite characters on the show and the comics. Steven is a good actor too. The reason why they are switching things around is to keep the comics and show separate and change things; so fans don't get bored or the show becomes predictable. They want people to tune in whatever happens.

Hidden Text:

He could of been saved before getting bit or eaten by Paul "Jesus" Monroe. Whose basically helps Rick in future endeavors. Since he is coming this season which leads to the end of the Scavengers/Wolves arc. Also I think Rick isn't going to lose his hand cause Kirkman himself said it's really difficult having to deal with that in the comics and he regrets doing that to the character. Especially since the artists keep forgetting about the detail sometimes in the comics. Even Andrew Lincoln, Rick's actor wants it to happen and he's cool with wearing an appendage and make-up to do it. Since Carl might get his eye shot out like in the comics before the end of this season with the Wolves coming into Alexandria. Anything is possible right now after that episode's cliffhanger. Honestly I get the feeling Gimple is going to switch Glenn's original outcome with Neagan with Daryl. Even though it's going to be hell for the writers and producers due to fan back lash. Like you guys have mentioned already. I would love to see certain characters make it to the end if there's one written already.

johndivney wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

There's a set picture of Glen with Rick, Darrel, and new comer Jesus so I doubt he is dead.

This is disappointing. Shark jumping shit possibly.
Just cheap writing as AL says.
Yea replacing Glenn w/Daryl in the comic storyline would've been fine. But to keep giving Glenn these near death experiences, & especially this one of escaping a full horde, is just more than a bit show breaking.

Bummer. Would've much preferred him dead.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
johndivney wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

This is disappointing. Shark jumping shit possibly.
Just cheap writing as AL says.
Yea replacing Glenn w/Daryl in the comic storyline would've been fine. But to keep giving Glenn these near death experiences, & especially this one of escaping a full horde, is just more than a bit show breaking.

Bummer. Would've much preferred him dead.

I agree.  I was a few days behind so I had seen online "Is Glenn Dead?" and was expecting it.  Personally, I don't think there's any question. He's dead.  If he isn't, sorry but that just cheesy. Unless they have a tremendous explaination otherwise, to say he pretended to be dead, or fought his way out, or someone came in & saved him, I just can't see it being realistically possible. We'll see. Great first couple eps tho, imho.

Maybe they purposely leaked the photo to throw people off.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Major Yawn episode.

AtariLegend wrote:

They're obviously going to channel the spirit of Beth with this storyline. It'll probably be the mid season finale, Glen will be okay... then get killed off anyway later in the season.

What a silly time for a Morgan episode.

Board footer