You are not logged in. Please register or login.

evader
 Rep: 27 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

evader wrote:

Buckethead outta be jealous that he'll be missing a show near Disney World.  If he could ever be talked into re-joining the band onstage for a gig, it would probably be there. lol

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

No, that's John Varvatos.

I actually posted an entire thread here related to this earlier this year, and was told it was nearly dated by a year then.

And I also want to say... that Axl & DJ look ridiculous. roll

WAY TOO MUCH attempt at looking "young"

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Man, I hope they play someone near me.  Last time they were coming to Reno, they canceled on me.  It really pissed me off because I was planning on going to Inland Invasion before I found it they were playing here.  I was e-mailing Ron and shit too and was all stoked to meet him!

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

No, that's John Varvatos.

I actually posted an entire thread here related to this earlier this year, and was told it was nearly dated by a year then.

And I also want to say... that Axl & DJ look ridiculous. roll

I just think it's funny...only cocktail is Tommy:mosh:

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Rex wrote:

Man, I hope they play someone near me.  Last time they were coming to Reno, they canceled on me.  It really pissed me off because I was planning on going to Inland Invasion before I found it they were playing here.  I was e-mailing Ron and shit too and was all stoked to meet him!

Man, that does suck. Hope you get to see them this time and meet Ron, dude.

Axlin08 wrote:

Eh, I don't really mind. I don't think they're trying to be young, just trying to stick out in their own style.

Axl's current look always comes across to me as a truck driver with scarfs. Not trying to be youthful.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Looks like everyone but Pitman. That's not Chris to the right of Axl is it?

From left to right; John Varvatos, Axl, Dizzy.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Rex wrote:

I keep forgetting you are in Reno.  I'm out there every 2-3 years for a bowling tournament.  One of these years I'll have to buy you a beer.

Board footer