You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Sky Dog wrote:

Can't believe they are touring arenas again....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

a mix would be nice....I would rather see them at the Tabernacle in Atlanta (4000 seat theatre) vs the likely spot Gwinnett Center (10,000 seat small arena).

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

Can't believe they are touring arenas again....

It looks like it will be more of the same.  Already two shows for Florida in arenas, though Florida is large enough to get 2 dates I suppose.  And if you're to believe the other rumors.  Eddie Trunk says he's heard of a date in Oklahoma.  When is the last time Guns played there?  And concert promoter Jim Koplik has said he expects them to play in CT, which they skipped on the 2006 tour.  CT is right between NY and Boston, so it's not a necessity to play.  Though being from CT, I would love it to be true.  Also the speculation is Guns would play in a theater here in CT that holds about 7,500 people, according to Koplik at least.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I may skip Miami now and just hit O town. It's an 45-60 from  my place.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I haven't seen anything to indicate there will be any kind of promotion, much less proper promotion.  It will be interesting to see what happens.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

they'll have little/no promotion, playing half empty arenas & same setlist with no new songs.

i'm no mystic meg, but come on........

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I think shit like this all the time...and I am drunk... but I was looking at prices for flights from Glasgow to New York today and if I got enough notice I might just fork out on the flight, accomodation and ticket for a show at a famous gig  like MSG... I've had a stinker of a year and it would be a good way to stamp some kind of significance on it.

Board footer