You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Mikkamakka wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Doesn't look much different from last year's tour. Looks like Monster Energy (who's drinks suck) are the sponsor. I know DJ is practically a regular sponsor. I think Duff is big with them too.

Monster Energy sponsores (or sponsored) Slash, too, they paid for the Beautiful Dangerous video.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I thought that too, but listening more closely I think it could well be a little melody that Bucket came up with. I wouldnt be suprised either way though.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah i'm not sure either. My first guess would be Chris, but I wouldn't be shocked if Bucket did it. I get Olorin's whole thing about it being Bucket-ish.

Thing is, if Bucket was gone by 2004, possibly closer to 2003, unless they added the intro RIGHT AFTER the 2002 NA tour imploded, the intro didn't appear until the 2006 shows.

Bucket could've recorded before he left OR it was something Pitman cooked up and the song was re-introduced with the intro on the 2006 European tour.

got my pit tix for miami & orlando. anybody else get tickets this morning?

Sky Dog wrote:

Jungle is the password...gives us some scoop MSL!!!!

Sky Dog wrote:

PROMO POSTER SAYS "over 2 hours of all their classic hits".....doesn't sound like a Chinese Democracy tour to me.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

PROMO POSTER SAYS "over 2 hours of all their classic hits".....doesn't sound like a Chinese Democracy tour to me.

Interesting, but I'm not sure I'd take that too literally.

madagas -

a scoop on what?

faldor -

there are radio ads that have been airing in miami the last few days promoting that GNR will be playing all their old songs. will be interesting to see how much post-'91 material makes it into the set.

Board footer