You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

i'll feel a lot better about spending the money if after RIR it seems like they're going to be playing several songs they didn't play in 2006. i'd obviously love to hear a couple songs from the next record, but i'd be satisfied with even some UYI stuff that hasn't been played by the current band.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I think Estranged and Civil War will return, and mabye one new track. Just cause the album isnt coming soon doesnt mean they cant debut one new track to gauge interest.

Sky Dog wrote:

If you are gonna allege a Greatest Hits tour I would throw in Civil War.....

Sky Dog wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I think Estranged and Civil War will return, and mabye one new track. Just cause the album isnt coming soon doesnt mean they cant debut one new track to gauge interest.

I may shoot myself if I see DJ play Estranged.:nervous:

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I wouldnt mind if its never played again, its my favourite song and I like how its been kept sacred. I might just vomit if I have to see DJ pouting and blowing kisses through it, if anyone has to play it I'd rather it was Ron, but if it is played they will probably share the solo's between the 3 of them like NR.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I think you take music and Estranged way too serious. It's just a tune. If they wanna play it, I'd be happy to hear how they do it and then judge it. You sort of act like it's blasphemy...a bit like those Islamic cartoons or something 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin

Olorin wrote:
DCK wrote:

I think you take music and Estranged way too serious. It's just a tune. If they wanna play it, I'd be happy to hear how they do it and then judge it. You sort of act like it's blasphemy...a bit like those Islamic cartoons or something 16

What do you mean, sorta like blasphemy?

DJ, or anyone else playing estranged is blasphemy big_smile

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

We've got another one.

Saw over on HTGTH

September 8th, 2011
Kansas City, MO show November 12th
Currently listed on Ticketmaster.com is a GN'R show at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO on Saturday, November 12th, 2011.

This is the third US show that has appeared on Ticketmaster. The first two Florida shows go on sale tomorrow.

Details for the KC show:

Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri, 09/16/11 10:00 AM CDT

Radio/Venue/AEG Presale
Start: Thu, 09/15/11 10:00 AM CDT
End: Thu, 09/15/11 10:00 PM CDT

Source(s): http://www.ticketmaster.com/     

Thanks to: Loaded NightraiN

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote: