You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

DCK wrote:

I think Axls relations to that Modena guy or whatever his name is with much respect, so I doubt any 2 hour late arrivals...maybe just an hour? big_smile

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I seem to remember that One of axls arguments for turning up late is that he likes playing late in the evening. So there should be no excuses this time.

Anyone know if you can watch the streAm using an iPad?

I'm not sure I'd be looking at this as a 'launch pad' but hope theyputon a memorable performance. Didn't like axls voice at the last rir too clean

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Gagarin wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Really?  You're going to compare a band that wrote their own material to Elvis?  I pretty much skipped the rest of it.

I didn't compare much, you're the one that had a point that people hold it against entertainers for not being the ones who wrote their material. Obviously this isn't true.

So there's no "normal people wouldn't understand staying up to watch a band who didn't write the music they play"...actually normal people don't care/know the difference, they just like what they like. If there's a stigma, it's because they're an "old band", not because the lineup is different.

I didn't say anything about entertainers, I said something about a band that is playing material written by a different band.  Surely you understand the difference.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:

w000t

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses News.
½ of GN’R partaking in #RIR soundcheck. a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc…
320854_10150418025400761_661760760_10443967_222331317_n.jpg

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
russtcb wrote:

My original plan was to run the laptop HDMI to the TV with surround sound but seeing as GN'R are scheduled to perform around 1am my time and my room mate has a class at 6am, that ain't gonna work.

I'm gonna end up watching it on the PC with head phones if needed.

Yer iv got surround sound hooked up 2 my laptop all the time and 2 26 inch monitors so ill watch it on there it will be on around lunch time here so ill have it cranking 9 9 9 9 5 mite even have to get a bit of eletric lettus out tongue

Sky Dog wrote:

I am suprised a pic of Axl hasn't surfaced yet....

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Quick poll, what would you prefer them to play, a new song or estranged?

Board footer