You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

I haven't read all the way through, so I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Going Down was one of the new songs MSL mentioned months back.

Is that right?

I know the setlist seems a bit unlikely, but remember Tokyo was not too long ago.  This is their first show in some time, and it's a BIG one.  So you never know.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Bono wrote:

The video quality seems to come and go on that youtube link. Pretty piss poor for the official live stream of an event this big. Seriously remember U2 streaming their show live from the Rose Bowl to perfect audio and perfect video quality. no excuse for thsi rock in rio stream to be like this.

At least the sound is good wich is what matters most

Just shut up with your U2. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Video quality is HD for me.

I have my HD Laptop hooked into my HDTV.

This is gonna be fuckin' sweet. Like Paris '92 TV event sweet.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I just cracked a beer(Labatt Blue for those who care). It's the first time in about 6 months I'm having a  beer(or any alcohol beverage) by myself at home. You guys are drinking though right..... haha!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Bono wrote:

I just cracked a beer(Labatt Blue for those who care). It's the first time in about 6 months I'm having a  beer(or any alcohol beverage) by myself at home. You guys are drinking though right..... haha!

Beer and herbal refreshments on my end buddy.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
DCK wrote:

SOAD is horrible

I second this, I try to respect other people's music tastes.

...But how dull can you get, almost 30 songs that sound excatly the same, with a few different guitar riffs thrown in to mix up the blandness.

How fucking awesome is "Orion" compared to that?

SOAD have only a few good songs that mix it up from their usual style, but yeah, every other song sounds the same.

And yes, Orion kicks all sorts of ass. Hard to believe it's 25 years since we lost Cliff Burton...

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Bono wrote:

The video quality seems to come and go on that youtube link. Pretty piss poor for the official live stream of an event this big. Seriously remember U2 streaming their show live from the Rose Bowl to perfect audio and perfect video quality. no excuse for thsi rock in rio stream to be like this.

At least the sound is good wich is what matters most

Just shut up with your U2. 16

14 Just saying if you're gonna put on an event like this make sure you talk to the band that does everything right all the time tongue

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I wonder if Kurt Loder is sitting at home, pants down, cock in hand like he clearly was in 01?

OHHHH Axl.. Rock and Roll is back.. AXL!

lafayettecopssuck
 Rep: 2 

Let's do this!

Board footer