You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Van Halen Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Then again, the Vinyl might fly off the shelves at the actual show too.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
axlgod wrote:
faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

A quick check of 'The Bay shows that Blood & Fire, Tattoo and The Trouble With Never are all available, complete and in one torrent.

I may like "Blood & Fire" even more than "Tattoo".  I've only listened to it a couple of times, but it gets stuck in my head quite easily, which is always a good sign.  I wonder what kind of sales this album will do.  I had convinced myself that rock albums just can't sell anymore.  I may have to go back and re-evaluate that.

I think it'll sell like 'Black Ice' did for AC/DC, or even better.

Better me thinks. Lets see....

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Outta Space is my favorite so far.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This is one of the rare cases where I wait for a pristine leak or release to listen to it. First Roth VH album since  1984 when I was 9. I want to experience it in full instead of track by track leaks.

Tattoo sucked but lyrics are vintage Roth. Cant wait

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Then again, the Vinyl might fly off the shelves at the actual show too.

Oh yeah, I can see that. I just meant that I'll be mad at myself for buying into the "super limited" crap if it wasn't true.

Back on the subject of Trunk, I'm heading to Twitter to finally stop following his ass now and it's pretty much over the VH album. Dude wants to do nothing but insult the record while talking about how cool he is for having been invited to the Club Wha? show, getting the album before the rest of us and going to whatever shows on the tour he wants for free if he chooses.

Every time he tweets an insult on the record, he often retweets a pissed off response from a fan and attempts to back track on what he said. Even him and Baz got in a Tweet-battle over the VH material because Baz got sick of Trunk baiting people every two seconds about it on twitter.

That type of shit bothers me.

Isn't Eddie Trunk allowed to not like certain music though?  Just because he got the privilege of going to the Cafe Wha? show doesn't mean he has to blindly love anything and everything VH.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah but he's being a douche about it faldor. He seems to be saying whatever to gain some heat on Twitter, just for the attention.

When Sebastian Bach doesn't look like the douche in the argument... you know you have BIG problems.

I'm with Russ on this one

I used to think Eddie was one of the great straight shooters in the rock/metal scene, but he's turned into a fucking bitch since his GN'R fandom went through the roof. In years past he talked about how much he thought GN'R were overrated and how he wasn't much of a fan and got into arguments with Mike Piazza (who's a diehard Guns fan) about it, and now Eddie deep throats Slash & Axl on a daily basis, sometimes both.

The dude has lost all credibility with me. Jim Florentine is the only guy worth a damn over on That Metal Show anymore. Jericho used to be cool too, until he went back to the WWE.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

just a quickie as i'm getting ready for work, the album has leaked.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

It was out in some stores in Australia today apparently. Didn't get a chance to have a look, so I'll go have a look tomorrow.

Looking forward to blasting this one!

Board footer