You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Van Halen Discussion

metallex78 wrote:

Still hoping they tour Australia sometime soon!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Wolfie was ridiculously good. I grossly overpaid for tix 14 rows from the front left (Wolfie's side), and it was worth every dime.

A buddy bought me my shirt (I picked up the tix), and I got the Tattoo Lady shirt. But if I go see them again, I want the train logo- that thing is classic.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

They had some guys after the show that were selling half priced shirts and one of them was the train logo one that I own. Should of taken advantage of that and gotten the shirt afterwards or got another one for a friend of mine. Oh well. That's cool smoke! Glad you had an awesome time! big_smile @Russ: Agreed. In the words of Thin Lizzy, the boys are back in town!! Their smiling, happy, healthy, and kicking ass and playing a 2 hour show with a 45 minute opening act. Most rock bands their age don't do that shit anymore! I sang along to almost every song on VH's set list.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
-D- wrote:

Gotta catch this somewhere. maybe Knoxville.

I am probably going to Knoxville.  My brother is coming in to see his 3rd (or maybe 4th) show of this tour.  We are going to wait until the day of the show to buy tickets...he said they could have had awesome up front seats for $80 if they'd waited in Chicago.  To me it's worth the gamble because it's the same day as a family anniversary party, so I won't be heartbroken if I don't get tickets.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Hell yea. That's the one. Thanks. big_smile I got the shirt at the venue in NC for $40. There were plenty left when I went there. Before the concert, there were alot of people wearing that shirt. It was quite popular. I got it after Kool's set and when they were setting up stage while my friend got some bottles of water.

Me_Wise_Magic

http://www.vhnd.com/2012/05/01/van-hale … available/

For any guitar players that loved the new Van Halen album, want to learn some of the songs, and rock out! There ya go! smile 3

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Like the article said... it was only a matter of time.

I think the writer also jumps the gun on the Aerosmith thing too. Aerosmith might be ready to rock, and "feeling 20" again, but all it takes is dragging on the road, Steven hitting the Oxy, bitching at Joe, and BOOM.... cancellations.

Makes a full-blown successful GN'R reunion look like some sort of "second coming of Jesus" moment in rock if it were to ever last.

Board footer