You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Live At The Joint - Las Vegas, NV (Dec. 30th, 2011)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I just tweeted this at GN'R after seeing another set list update:

@gunsnroses stop fucking tweeting the set list and fix the thread for those fans who paid!

Hey dude, PM me that info afterall. I can't get it to do it man.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
misterID wrote:
DCK wrote:

Isn't that the rule in GNR world? Don't tell Axl until you absolutely NEED to in order not to confuse his mental stability?

You'd think he'd catch a glimpse of a tour schedule at some point... Or overhear one of the band members plans for new years eve... Or the fact he's on a tour bus in Vegas with a big sign that says GN'R are playing tonight...

Err, I took it to be the live stream he was talking about....

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Another set list tweet came through so I shot this one out there:

@gunsnroses: No seriously. Feel free to give a shit about the fans who are paying to not see or hear the concert right.

You can hold iclips to gunpoint and ask them to fix it. I'm sure they do whatever they can, there's just SO much some fuck behind an official GNR Twitter account can do. Waste of time if you ask me russ.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Merck had the Rio stream fixed in '06... Just sayin...

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Well, guess I should've gone to be a few hours ago.  This doesn't seem to be working out as planned.  Sorry for those of you who paid for this and are having problems.  At least all I lost was a little sleep.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
misterID wrote:
DCK wrote:

Isn't that the rule in GNR world? Don't tell Axl until you absolutely NEED to in order not to confuse his mental stability?

You'd think he'd catch a glimpse of a tour schedule at some point... Or overhear one of the band members plans for new years eve... Or the fact he's on a tour bus in Vegas with a big sign that says GN'R are playing tonight...

From what I understood, he said he new about a show on the 31th but NOT tonight's show (30th).

He could've been messin' around, said something about "I knew I was playing a bar... happy fucking New Year a night early!!"

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Rocket queen

Board footer