You are not logged in. Please register or login.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Axlin12 wrote:
DCK wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

So by reading a few posts.  I can se that Axl not going is not appreciated and at the same time Izzy not going makes him cool and a bad ass.  Why the double standard?

Because in theory, people think it's because of Axl's antics. Axl makes a scene, Izzy - the flat down scared dog that he is, runs.

And therefore, he is well excused and still super cool.

In reality, that theory holds as much credibility as

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3448/3363 … c90f4e.jpg

Of course it's a lot more complicated than that, and Izzy got his own reasons.

This is not true.

Here's the reason Izzy is the man and Axl isn't.

IZZY is not coming because of the ACTUAL HALL of FAME, and all of that bullshit.

Axl is not coming because of Slash, and Axl being a pussy. All that thinly veiled bullshit about "the hall not making the pussy be welcomed", is just that -- crap.

Otherwise Axl wouldn't have made a point to bring up the members, ask for his name to be removed from the induction, and specifically take a swipe at Steven AND Matt AND leave a picture of the 2009-12 GN'R as a bonus picture to go with the letter.

Axl's not coming because Slash will be there, and he wanted some of the new Guns in the Hall (what a joke, if nobody "Gets" why this is, they need to take the bottle out of their mouths).

Izzy's not coming because Izzy just doesn't do this kinda stuff. Izzy is a total throwback. BUT I will agree it would've been cool if he man'ed up for the fans, and showed. All of those great solo albums of his we buy -- is because he was a GUNS N' ROSES member.

If Axl Rose had wrote a letter like Izzy's and left it at that, I swear to God I would not be giving him the shit today that I am. But no, the pussy actually talked TOO much, and shot his own self in the foot. He revealed his true reasons, while blaming the Hall. roll

I agree. Axl doesn't want to be there b/c of who will be up there on stage.

Respect his personal decision not to stand in the spotlight with people he does not like or he believes have harmed him in his life.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I've said from the start, all Slash needs is an established lead singer to help make him shine. Someone who will tell him, "No, that sucks. We can do better." Instead of someone who's just happy to be in the same room with Slash.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
killingvector wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
DCK wrote:

Because in theory, people think it's because of Axl's antics. Axl makes a scene, Izzy - the flat down scared dog that he is, runs.

And therefore, he is well excused and still super cool.

In reality, that theory holds as much credibility as

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3448/3363 … c90f4e.jpg

Of course it's a lot more complicated than that, and Izzy got his own reasons.

This is not true.

Here's the reason Izzy is the man and Axl isn't.

IZZY is not coming because of the ACTUAL HALL of FAME, and all of that bullshit.

Axl is not coming because of Slash, and Axl being a pussy. All that thinly veiled bullshit about "the hall not making the pussy be welcomed", is just that -- crap.

Otherwise Axl wouldn't have made a point to bring up the members, ask for his name to be removed from the induction, and specifically take a swipe at Steven AND Matt AND leave a picture of the 2009-12 GN'R as a bonus picture to go with the letter.

Axl's not coming because Slash will be there, and he wanted some of the new Guns in the Hall (what a joke, if nobody "Gets" why this is, they need to take the bottle out of their mouths).

Izzy's not coming because Izzy just doesn't do this kinda stuff. Izzy is a total throwback. BUT I will agree it would've been cool if he man'ed up for the fans, and showed. All of those great solo albums of his we buy -- is because he was a GUNS N' ROSES member.

If Axl Rose had wrote a letter like Izzy's and left it at that, I swear to God I would not be giving him the shit today that I am. But no, the pussy actually talked TOO much, and shot his own self in the foot. He revealed his true reasons, while blaming the Hall. roll

I agree. Axl doesn't want to be there b/c of who will be up there on stage.

Respect his personal decision not to stand in the spotlight with people he does not like or he believes have harmed him in his life.

Hes is piss weak thats what it comes down to calls slash a cancer now cant face him 14

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

From jeff Boerio:

On Apr 14, 2012 4:43 AM, "Jeff Boerio" <boerio@gmail.com> wrote:
They were rehearsing Friday. Not sure if Izzy is in. Rumors of Myles singing. That's all I know

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

From jeff Boerio:

They were rehearsing Friday. Not sure if Izzy is in. Rumors of Myles singing. That's all I know

Cool 5

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

From jeff Boerio:

whos jeff boerio

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

gibbo wrote:

Hes is piss weak thats what it comes down to calls slash a cancer now cant face him 14

What do you do with cancer? Cut it out.

As he mentioned, it was a 'damned if you/damned if don't' decision.

Do I want to have a meet n' greet with my ex gf? Hell, no. Not ever.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
gibbo wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

From jeff Boerio:

whos jeff boerio

Personal friend with Duff, Del, Axl, runs Dust N' Bones mailing list, that was around since '96 (I was there).

he was even invited by Axl to go to the studio in 98.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm glad they are going to perform.  A little bummed that Axl isn't going to be there, a little more bummed that Myles is singing, but given the options on short notice, it's probably the best we could hope for.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
killingvector wrote:
gibbo wrote:

What do you do with cancer? Cut it out.

As he mentioned, it was a 'damned if you/damned if don't' decision.

Do I want to have a meet n' greet with my ex gf? Hell, no. Not ever.

Bullshit he could iv rock up and at least accecpt the award he could made a statement saying hell go but isnt willing to play and the shit wouldnt iv hit the fan like it has

Board footer