You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Fantasy Football 2012

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I also like the flex position.

Flex way overdue

nice addition to this league

See I liked the 3 WR's in the past because I thought it made it a little harder to build a solid team on a weekly basis, especially when the byes kick in.  But the list of RB's is downright shitty as far as I'm concerned this season.  It's so much more of a passing league I'll probably end up taking a 3rd WR anyway.  The days of having 3 solid RB's in your lineup regularly are long gone.

nugdafied wrote:

I'm sooooo ready for this tonight!!! It's funny to think though that no matter how well one drafts, you going to have to depend on players you've never heard of once the playoffs roll around. With actual players sitting out the last game or two of the season and all the injuries that occur in football, it'll be funny to see the lineup that wins the championship. Good luck everyone!!!

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

I'm sooooo ready for this tonight!!! It's funny to think though that no matter how well one drafts, you going to have to depend on players you've never heard of once the playoffs roll around. With actual players sitting out the last game or two of the season and all the injuries that occur in football, it'll be funny to see the lineup that wins the championship. Good luck everyone!!!

Exactly! When you draft you think your team is unstoppable and that everyone is going to play all 16 games. Then reality rolls in and there are injuries, byes, and underperforming players.

Last year I picked Chris Johnson and Phillip Rivers as my 1st and 2nd round picks, look how that turned out.

Somehow I managed to go 9-4 with the second least amount of points scored in my league, talk about luck!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Titles aren't won on draft day, that's for sure.  You need some luck to go along with the knowledge.  And health is a huge factor.  And you need to get those guys who have yet to break out instead of those who broke out the year before.  Easier said than done though.  IE. Jamal Charles 2 years ago as opposed to last year.  YES, I drafted him LAST year in a league thinking he could duplicate his 2010 season.  Not so much.

Good draft everyone, and good luck.  Can't wait for kickoff.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

waiting for neemo to offer me anything for my stash of pats

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Shucks, sorry I msised the draft gang.  Completely forgot about it.  It's usually a fun time chatting & selecting.  Anyway, I like my team, picked up Sam Bradford as I wasn't happy with my QB's. 

Anyone interested in acquiring Vick let me know.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

waiting for neemo to offer me anything for my stash of pats

haha...faldor was guessing your picks before the autoselect kicked in 16

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Shucks, sorry I msised the draft gang.  Completely forgot about it.  It's usually a fun time chatting & selecting.  Anyway, I like my team, picked up Sam Bradford as I wasn't happy with my QB's. 

Ill trade you Phillip Rivers for Michael Vick

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Heck yeah.  If you want let's do it.

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Heck yeah.  If you want let's do it.

Alright I sent the trade

Board footer