You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Fantasy Football 2012

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

waiting for neemo to offer me anything for my stash of pats

haha...faldor was guessing your picks before the autoselect kicked in 16

Yeah that got crazy FlashFlood. Did you bump up the Pats players in your pre-rankings or was that just by chance? You crazy bastard. You could be tough to beat with the Pats putting up 35 points a game.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Haha ya i pre ranked pats players. I just really wanted a team i could root for. I sure as hell am going to have a tough bye week though!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Haha ya i pre ranked pats players. I just really wanted a team i could root for. I sure as hell am going to have a tough bye week though!

I think you're going to have a tough most weeks.

faldor

faldor wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

As a Pats fan, I hope your team has a GREAT season.  It's a little risky to take so many players from one team, but those guys should produce, and produce big. Brady and Welker are pretty much a given. Gostkowski as well as far as kickers go. Lloyd and Ridley are a little more uncertain, but the potential is certainly there. It may sound crazy but you might have been better off if you grabbed Aaron Hernandez as well, because he and Gronk will have their fair share of big games.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I'm a fan and there's no money on league. plus i've already won it once smile

My team will be more defined by the adjustments i make in season more than my draft.

nugdafied wrote:

LOL...my starting TE, Kellen Winslow Jr., isn't even on a team anymore!!! Uhggg...let the transactions begin!!!!!

faldor

faldor wrote:

Yeah, ID, Jeff Demps was put on IR.  There goes your secret weapon for the year.  He showed some sparks too.  Maybe next year.  4th string RB Brandon Bolden could be intriguing.  He seems to be a Benjarvus Green-Ellis clone.  A straight ahead runner, hopefully sure handed.  Haven't seen that much of him to this point.  He probably won't play much early on, but Shane Vereen is always getting hurt and Stevan Ridley was a fumble waiting to happen last year.  If he can't hold onto the ball, Bolden might get a shot over the diminutive Danny Woodhead.  Of course, with all that being said.  The Patriots hardly run the ball, so it might not make much of a difference in the end.

nugdafied wrote:

I'm not starting my #1 draft pick...lol. Have to give my man Cutler the nod since he's opening at home against The Colts. I hope my love of The Bears doesn't ruin my fantasy chances:)

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

I'm not starting my #1 draft pick...lol. Have to give my man Cutler the nod since he's opening at home against The Colts. I hope my love of The Bears doesn't ruin my fantasy chances:)

I was at the game.  It didn't.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Crazy that EVERY team in our league is 1-1 except for Bromero (0-2) and PaSnow (2-0).  Talk about parity.

Board footer