You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

RussTCB wrote:

Saw this posted at htgth:
http://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/h … 5359_n.jpg
Elevator doors of the Hard Rock

Oh cool! Can't wait to read some of the reports and reviews of these shows and what's going on behind the scenes at the hotel.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Ali wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

It's the same band photo displayed on the press release informing Axl wouldn't show up to the induction.

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-at-ni … 24x475.jpg

Yeah, that's a cool photo.  I'm glad to see they have that up and are using that.

Ali

Still love Bumble's shirt. hilarious! 16 Hope we actually see some "moving forward" this time around.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Happy to see the guys get their faces up at last

johndivney wrote:

'appetite for democracy' is such a stupid thing to say. Ffs. Wtf is that even meant to mean? Some pro-democracy/rock the vote type tripe?!
Get in the ring. That's a cool name for a tour banner. Appetite for democracy has no balls. Confused & lazy, in a sense it's a perfectly shitty slogan for this band.

Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

Is that an actual band photo there???

Slash isn't in it, is he?

It's Slashba...not Slash....Slashba is the Slash of the 22nd century....:beer:

Happy Friday fuckers.:peace:

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

what the fuck was that? I hope not....

Sky Dog wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I could hook you guys up with some fine psychedelics out there if wanted. 16

I would end up exactly like Hunter S. Thompson... not good 16

faldor wrote:

I've heard great things about the strip clubs in Vegas, but I had one experience that was pretty awful.  We went to Crazy Horse II, paid the $15 cover charge, walked in and it was packed to the gills.  We walked through for 5 minutes and left.  Big waste.  Didn't get to see much, but the girls didn't look any extra special.  One other time, a girl gave me the option of a lapdance or a back massage.  It may sound crazy, but I went for the massage and it was FANTASTIC.  I'm not talking any happy ending or anything either, it was just a legit massage.  But it felt amazing.  $20 well spent.

That's my thing, is it just seems like a waste of time and money over all. But then again, I'll gamble and drink for hours which could be viewed as the exact same I guess.

I went to a strip club in Vegas once for my brother's bachelor party.  Let's just say the coolest thing was being in the VIP room and having Adam Corolla poke his head in.  I've never been a fan of being teased...always viewed it as a waste.  It's not like you can do anything with them, and quite frankly if you could, would you really want to?  Way too much risk involved in so many ways.  The good part is that I didn't spend a dime other than chipping in for my brother to get a lap dance. 

At least if you're gambling, there's something good that can come from it...I don't see anything positive coming from the strip club.  I guess I'm way too practical for it.

Ha...I agree.... can't touch or more importantly get touched, then what is the point of being teased?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer