You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: What are you eating?

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

POTATOES  14

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Fried Pork Chops w/ White Rice n' Gravy

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Muff

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Mmmm now that's a healthy diet.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

a blt without the l

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Garlic Breadsticks

The snacking kind.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Just finished a salad after some yardwork

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I always buy chinese from the local place. If you can call it chinese. A morbid mix of chinese meat/chicken/pork and norwegian vegetables. But it works. And its cheap. Its bloody well cheaper than McDonalds here now, which has totally out-priced themselves.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza from Papa Murphy's.

DCK wrote:

I always buy chinese from the local place. If you can call it chinese. A morbid mix of chinese meat/chicken/pork and norwegian vegetables. But it works. And its cheap. Its bloody well cheaper than McDonalds here now, which has totally out-priced themselves.

I went to Mcdonalds a few days ago. Hadn't been there in ages. A Big Mac was $3.29. No way in hell is that shit sandwich worth that much.

All I got was a few of their regular hamburgers, only edible thing left on their menu.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I used to eat at McD's before, because it was the cheapest alternative if I wanted something quick. Now all the Pizza restaurants can compete with them, and the Chinese place is even cheaper. I get a 250 gram Burger at the gas station fast food place for the same price as a medium Chicken Premiere at McD's. Crazy.

Board footer