You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Axlin16 wrote:

Call of Duty: Black Ops comes out tomorrow, probably the biggest game of the year.

I never found the time to get into COD. I'm thinking about making Black Ops my first COD purchase/experience.

Anybody got any thoughts on that? Anybody anticipating COD: Black Ops? Fans, haters here? What up?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Got it and beat it on veteran smile
I would say get Call of Duty 4 first, Black Ops is a solid game but I personally think it was a bit of a letdown overall.

My fav is still Call of Duty 2.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Just picked up Fable 3  Looks good so far despite bad reviews.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

COOL....keep my informed on how  that game is....now spoilers though please, i wanted to buy it but shied away cuz of those reviews

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

My wife and I just bought a Wii for us for Christmas.  Looking forward to it.

jamester

jamester wrote:

A wii is hella fun!

Neemo the grafix and cinamatix are good! the story is fun! the introduction lasts a little to long for my taste. I was a fan of fable 1 and 2.  This game feels like an expansion on 2.  Im not use to an rpg that does not have character lvl ups but the gear upgrades as you use it. there is a main story line that your choices direct but there is open game play allows total character immersion.

That said so far so good. It is already worth the $40 usd i paid for it because im playing it , my wife is already past me in the story on her character and my son has expressed interest in playing one day. On the downside It does seem adjusted to better suit casual/first time gamer.

I look forward to the king/queen status advertised in end game. It also feels like the next logical step for f4 is online play.

IMO if you played the first 2 fables, diablo, or most any D&D type single player rpg you will like this one.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah i played the first fable was kinda fun and loved diablo

i'm in the middle for forceunleased Sith edition right now, its amazing. ended up getting a componenet cable from monoprice for both the wii and the xbox together so i cannot wait to play the 360 in hidef!

buzz the wii is fun, my fav games for it are the new super mario, mario galaxy, zelda TP, and lego games, and we also have Band Hero for the Wii

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^ oh i c well i heard fable 2 was free to dl on xbox 360 as a promo for fable 3 the second one is alot different than the first

i first played diablo 1 on pc and had the hellfire download where the hellfire boss talked about aerosmith tickets.

jamester

jamester wrote:

Fable 3 on sale for 29.99 for the next 30 mins @ Amazon! big_smile (no im not the seller)
http://www.amazon.com/Outlet/b/ref=amb_ … d_i=468642

do you really miss the old days?
Guns N' Roses - Live & Let Die(8-Bit Version)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

bucket

Board footer