You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Current Events Thread

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I wouldn't call it a failed term, people are saying despite covid, they're better off now than 4 years ago, I'd say they're more fatigued from a chaotic term and an infuriating President.

If I were a Republican I'd invest big time in Latino communities. Trump actually improved with that demographic while Dems are growing with rich, college educated white folks.

"Despite" lol.  despite covid... lol.  That's the entirety of his failure. and the Dow Jones has been riding Obamas record highs since 2013.

And Bidens been gaining on seniors, and women.

Why is that funny? The world economy crashed because of covid, and we're actually doing well considering. If we're being honest, Obama did well because he didn't do what he said he'd do and repeal the Bush tax cut, but made them permanent. After four years, it's Trump's economy. You can't have it both ways. When it's good it's because of someone else, and it's only his economy when it's bad.

We're also spending $4 TRILLION a year to prop up the Dow Jones to help trump get re-elected.  But hey, look the other way on that.

For reference, during the 2008 collapse the most we spent $1.5 trillion.

and Flagg, & MisterID, we had advance notice of this. Wuhan became public news on January 1. It hit Europe hard about 30 days before it did here. trump kept denying it. Then, we had 1 death. Then, 1,000, then 10,000, like that. And this idiot was saying "One day, it'll all just go away"

I had moron friends on FB saying it'll go away in the heat (before trump did)?  I did research and googled Australia and asked why do they have cases down there, since it's summertime now below the equator. Fucking morons. Half the planet is in summertime and they don't even do the research or make the connection.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I lauded Trump in 2016?  You’re making things up again because your ideas and opinions aren’t based on fact or reality.

Uh no..you were pretty impressed by him...and when you out of the blue declared you were voting for Hillary...you puzzled everone on this board. Especially since nobody here asked.

I was worried nutso Trump would fuck us. He didn’t. He gave us the greatest point in history until COVID. You can’t give an example of what was worse under Trump. I’ll wait.

I don't agree with your statement. it's an opinion you get from watching a shit ton of Fox News. The greatest 'point.' WTF does that even mean?

So in 2020, I’m choosing to go with the guy he got us out of conflicts and the best standard of living in American history. I’m not saying he deserves credit, but I know Biden’s handlers are hell bent on fundamental change. And they’re willing to use threats of violence and corruption typical in 3rd world shitholes to get it. Madurro packed the court too. I know that’s who I want to emulate.

Oh right...Trump getting his buddies out of legal trouble isn't third world shit? Best standard of living? Wtf are you talking about?

Who’s been killed by white supremacist in the past 5 months, Mitch?

You mean aside from all those black people who cops kills. Or right that can easily be explained away because they deserved it. I heard one guy might have been drunk and it lead to a massive heart attack. Had nothing to do with a cop's knee on his chest.

Oh...and what about that kid who obtained a gun illegally and went across the border and shot and killed people? Oh yeah, that can be explained away too...definitely not white supremacy because he didn't come out and say it word for word. Boo-ga-loo boys, proud boys, state militias trying to kidnap governors...but absolutely no white supremacy. Plenty of Antifa though...whatever the fuck that is...

If you split hairs enough, I'm sure (Flagg) can make an argument about how all of these people are American heros.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. But by all means continue. I love watching you become unhinged and exposing all the weak points when progressive talking points are exposed. White supremacist aren’t rioting in Portland right now and across the nation. They didn’t burn down and loot police cars and businesses. I can’t tell you the last time I saw a klucker, but I saw ANTIFA and BLM assholes torch a police car.

I get it...you don't believe white supremacists exist but you believe strongly against ANTIFA. This is a very right wing and symptomatic of someone who watches a ton of Fox News. BUT...it is not someone who gets the mainstream.

As far as you voting for Hillary and now voting for Trump...it just kind of proves to me that you flap in the wind like a Flagg. It is inexplicable how you follow that path with logic or facts.

It is alarming to me how much of the 'facts' you either haven't detected yet or refuse to because they don't fit your Narrative. Even more alarming are the ones you used to use, and choose to no longer.

Remember when you use to post Rasmussen polls everyday showing Trump in a positive light? Hmm...why did you stop posting those?

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public … atch_oct07

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I posted polls everyday?  I lauded Trump?  No one asked?  JFC. You can’t with this guy. He’s here to lie and pick fights.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

"Despite" lol.  despite covid... lol.  That's the entirety of his failure. and the Dow Jones has been riding Obamas record highs since 2013.

And Bidens been gaining on seniors, and women.

Why is that funny? The world economy crashed because of covid, and we're actually doing well considering. If we're being honest, Obama did well because he didn't do what he said he'd do and repeal the Bush tax cut, but made them permanent. After four years, it's Trump's economy. You can't have it both ways. When it's good it's because of someone else, and it's only his economy when it's bad.

We're also spending $4 TRILLION a year to prop up the Dow Jones to help trump get re-elected.  But hey, look the other way on that.

For reference, during the 2008 collapse the most we spent $1.5 trillion.

and Flagg, & MisterID, we had advance notice of this. Wuhan became public news on January 1. It hit Europe hard about 30 days before it did here. trump kept denying it. Then, we had 1 death. Then, 1,000, then 10,000, like that. And this idiot was saying "One day, it'll all just go away"

I had moron friends on FB saying it'll go away in the heat (before trump did)?  I did research and googled Australia and asked why do they have cases down there, since it's summertime now below the equator. Fucking morons. Half the planet is in summertime and they don't even do the research or make the connection.

Jobs and wages have GONE UP. Unemployment WENT DOWN. At historic levels. Those numbers matter.

He should have done better with Covid. There was a lot of misinformation from the start because of China. Had China been honest and had not been hoarding supplies, this would have been significantly different. Why is it so hard to place blame on China? Do we hate Trump that badly that we ignore this reality?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

He should have done better with Covid. There was a lot of misinformation from the start because of China. Had China been honest and had not been hoarding supplies, this would have been significantly different. Why is it so hard to place blame on China? Do we hate Trump that badly that we ignore this reality?

He took office with it at 4.9 and trending downwards, it's now over 7.  Unemployments gone up.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Boy, you are are REFUSING to put things into context. We had historic numbers, dude, you can't just pretend that didn't exist. If anything, those numbers pushed him into his response to covid.

*trending downwards, "experts" claimed it wouldn't go lower than that.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

had.

"had" lol  "until" "despite"

misterID

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

had.

"had" lol  "until" "despite"

You're not making the point you think you are. Every time you skip, ignore, erase everything BEFORE covid, and dishonestly refuse to put things into context, you look really bad. And you make good points. So when it comes to those historic numbers, don't be this guy...

giphy.gif

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/hea … 960078002/

PaSnow, another one of your talking points is evaporating.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/hea … 960078002/

PaSnow, another one of your talking points is evaporating.

Well, 8 months later so, theres a variable there.

Btw, i think the GOP was caught offguard the dems are solely going to make this about aca. gop was expecting a catholic vilification and they whiffed.

This is now about unseating senators. They were caught offguard. Grahams going down.

Board footer