You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Rant Thread

AtariLegend wrote:

A few hours back I found an almost screener quality copy of "Watchmen", so I go to download (it's around 1.5 Giga-Byte), so a few minutes ago it finishes.... Great quality picture, the only problem; it's in fucking German. 18

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's what happens to you downloadin' mother fuckers. 16

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I do not fucking understand men.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

What happened?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

LLL all it takes is a Steak and a BJ and its all good

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

Explain and I shall enlighten.

luckylittlelady

monkeychow wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

What happened?

I'm actually not really sure.  A guy I've seen a few times stayed the weekend and it was all good and everything.  I've just got a really odd feeling that I did something wrong and I'm not sure what or why I feel like that.  Or why I even care!  I'm not looking for anything long term and neither is he, he's in the army and is going to be deployed to Afghanistan in a couple of months.  He said he'd see me again and he's been in contact since he left but I just feel....odd.

I just feel like I've allowed him to get closer to me than I'd have liked.  I think it might be me I don't understand rather than men!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Actually what's probably happening is he got closer to YOU than he would've liked.

He's in the Army, he's gonna be deployed, he's not looking for anything long term, and yet you feel like he's distant to you or possibly mad at you.

Most likely it's his way of putting up a wall as a self-defense mechanism, so when he does get deployed he doesn't feel so bad.

luckylittlelady

Kind of makes sense I guess.  He hasn't been in touch at all today, the first day in over a month I haven't heard anything from him and I feel really lost without him.  Probably better to let it go now.  Shame though, it's rare I connect with someone as much I did him.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Then push it. If you really have a rare connection with him, go for it.

What do you have to lose? The relationship has sandbagged at this point, and really has nowhere to go but up with no one really wanting to commit. If you think he's special, who knows... you might get something special. Worst case scenario, you're back where you already are right now.

Board footer