You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The "Best Buy" leaks

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

i refuse to believe there were only 14 people

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=105974

I know two songs can play at the end credits, but two totally new songs from musicians as high profile as these? Seems unlikely. By the way, as cool as If The World would be to hear there, a Patton-Tankien combo song is something I'd be more interested in. Patton rules.

Captain Winkler

tankian is from SOAD, therefore tankian is not talented...

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

SOAD isn't bad, certainly not untalented, and a 4th grader could work with Mike Patton and come up with something amazing.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

dont be an idiot and call soad not talented. i dont like them but that does not mean they have no talent. they are doing something right.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Communist China wrote:

SOAD isn't bad, certainly not untalented, and a 4th grader could work with Mike Patton and come up with something amazing.

That guy is a decent vocalist, especially when compared to what's currently out there.  (referring to Serj, not Patton)  SOAD is actually good.  Not the greatest, but they are above a lot of other bands out there.

Patton is amazing.  I agree CC.  He could work with a blind-deaf-mute with down syndrome and come out with increadible music.  He's one of those few singers that can litterally do anything.  That's why i loved it when i found out he had teamed up with Buckethead for Moonraker.

Captain Winkler

no, no i think you'll find SOAD is bad. saying they're better than the vast majority of contemporary bands is not a compliment, it just means they're mediocre as opposed to shit.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

no, no i think you'll find SOAD is bad. saying they're better than the vast majority of contemporary bands is not a compliment, it just means they're mediocre as opposed to shit.

That is just an opinion.  Don't state your opinions as fact.  My opinion is that SOAD is not bad.  They may be mediocre, but they aren't bad.

Captain Winkler

i am just doing what some members of this board do when they talk about how successful the album will be, how good the new songs are etc . "oh they're bad the album will flop"
annoying huh?

Board footer