You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The "Best Buy" leaks

Axlin16 wrote:

War's right, imo. If Gould is running around playing finished tracks for a Best Buy Employee con, then the deal is done deal, the album is turned in, and it's a done deal. The papers are signed, etc. Maybe the only thing to be finalized is artwork, liner notes, etc.

But I think Azoff is running the ship right now. It's just a matter of when they make an official announcement. My guess is Axl is sitting back, watching baseball playoffs and saying "it's their problem now".

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't see a control freak ever saying anything like that and being serious about it.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Correction... a speculated control freak.

Plus if Baz holds any weight, by 2006 Axl was seemingly considering it a burden, or at least a double-edged sword.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

over at the real fans forum certain folks are claming to have received cans of dr pepper. anyone here received any?:haha:

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Big Gun wrote:

over at the real fans forum certain folks are claming to have received cans of dr pepper. anyone here received any?:haha:

I smell something and it smells like 2

Sky Dog wrote:

i think we will get an annoucement this week...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i think so also
maybe tomorrow

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Big Gun wrote:

Unless the admin is jotting down IP addresses, and the band is personally looking ALL of them up... I highly doubt it.

GN'R should send Madison a Mr. Pibb. 22

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Big Gun wrote:

Unless the admin is jotting down IP addresses, and the band is personally looking ALL of them up... I highly doubt it.

GN'R should send Madison a Mr. Pibb. 22

I've been registered over there for awhile.  Think they'll send a Dr. Pepper over to Tokyo for me?  roll

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Nah. I think Kaneda said it's only for U.S. residents (where the promotion lies).

Board footer