You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Re: The "Best Buy" leaks

just 'mixed' do u mean its just the old leaks? i am just wondering because i am not sure, either way i am glad i got it, i didn't have the songs on my comp prior to the list. i've been listening t them in that track listing, as if it were the complete album, and even in that form the music has a distinctive epic feel to it.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Where can one go about getting these shitty tracks? 

Also, I thought BP said there would be a song on the movie.  But the performance never took place?

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

it seems the track in the movie is if the world, according to the cell phone  recordings, and its pretty much confirmed 100%.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
von wrote:

I think Best Buy's exclusivity window will be for the Thanksgiving/Black Friday first week of release. Maybe second week, too. That's it. It'll be limited exclusivity, which they've done before, to bank on such a big sales week. This is quickly turning into a brilliant marketing coup. Congrats to the new management. By the way, as for the ball being dropped on SR, can anyone else say "smokescreen"?

Yes thank you Sir I was just talking about this here yesterday. Shacklers kept us all loking the wrong way while they snook this new movie song up behind us!!Its out in 2 weks and no leak...Thats genius

Sky Dog wrote:

definitely different.....hot damn, like that extra geetar in CD and the even funkier mix of If The World.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So what is the expected release date? November 25ish? My birthday is the 26th. I will be home after work on my birthday to spend the holiday weekend with my family (employer gave us Black Friday off). And since Christmas falls on a Thursday this year, I'm going to be skipping work on that Friday so I can have another long holiday weekend since my employer is NOT giving us the day after Christmas. They are giving us Christmas Eve though, so I'll be leaving on Tuesday night. The funny thing is, I don't think anyone (including the head honchos) will actually show up on that Friday. No way in hell am I flying back on Christmas night. What a joke to ask that of employees.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Damn you. I don't get Christmas Eve or the day after. But yes, November 25. That's the date, off the record.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow i go to bed and all hell breaks loose 14

seriously though the idea of living in a post CD release world seems a bit foreign to me

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

I'm still sniffing....

I can't believe this!!! The album is finally on the horizon!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Smell anything yet?

.. quality is really bad cant tell if there is differences or not..the drum beat is all fucky in if the world ....speeds up and then slows down...seemed weird to me

Board footer