You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

Axlin16 wrote:

He's gone.

I guess MyGNR is lying on the bed with their ass in the air.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Can I ask how do we know it's axl? I don't mean to be a tool but there's a lot of folks out there who'd play games just to prank. Did the mods there get something that proved it?

If it is Axl...i think it's great. GNR connecting with the fans like that would be really positive I think!

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

if you want to talk with people who know respect and courtesy you don't go to mygnr. i don't want to get into another "respect your fans" argument. on the internet, everybody is big and mean, even the 12 year olds

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I personally don't believe it's Axl. My point was that even under the slightest chance it might actually be Axl, there are still those who'd choose to act like children and attack him.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Romano has been around for years, and despite his... well, nevermind... he wouldn't slit his wrists on credibility by making it up.

It's Axl.

Eric confirmed
Jarmo confirmed

Apparently this was an orchestrated plan on Axl's part. MyGNR & HTGTH were informed ahead of time.

What Axl needs is a place like GN'R Evo, where a time could be set up, then the board locks down for members-only. It'd be a way to cut through all the bullshit.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Von Solo wrote:

I personally don't believe it's Axl. My point was that even under the slightest chance it might actually be Axl, there are still those who'd choose to act like children and attack him.

If it's not Axl, then Eric & Jarmo are finished.

Which is a good thing. smile

Their credibility would be dead. It'd be their swan song.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

What Axl needs is a place like GN'R Evo, where a time could be set up, then the board locks down for members-only. It'd be a way to cut through all the bullshit.

yeah, that would be a good idea. i wonder if we could limit registrations if things get out of hand.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I've reached out to the "dexter" who registered on our site at around the same time. We'll see what happens.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

You set a time, lock down registrations, and set the board up to where only signed in members get in.

This is the most adult place out there. We could have the guy answering legit questions, bullshitting about music, and talking about Christmas plans, all without having his butthole licked every 6 seconds.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah I'd love it if axl could come on here and talk a bit about the epic making of this album or whatever he wants - I feel its a pretty mature conversation here too - like we couldn't get people posting just to insult and stuff like that.

Board footer