You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah. I do think it was very cool of him to sit there, and basically chat for awhile. Not just a couple of posts and run.

I hope he does it more.

But the million dollar question... why MyGNR over HTGTH? Wow, didn't see that one coming.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i believe he chose mygnr cause they had a petition asking for axl to come out and speak to the fans with a good amount of signatures.

i signed and was about to start asking people here to cause i had a feeling it might actually work

call me naive and, normally, i would agree but it looks like i may have been right

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

he's at htgth now

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I don't know what to say anymore, I truly don't. Can I wake up now?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think it's really awesome that he's doing this. Much respect!! It's what many of us fans have always wanted I think!

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

This is potentially the best piece of PR they have done in years!!!

Hats off for doing it!

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

He's more open to questions than I'd expected. Would love for him to come over here and chat with us. I guess it would be slightly more fluent then on those big sites smile

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

That would be great if he did and then we locked down new registrations so that only the intelligent posters from here could ask questions.

Agreed he seems to be speaking quite openly.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

The Slash hate never stops amaze me. I mean it's been 12 years. Even I feel less bitter towards an old fiend of mine who stole my girlfirend back then.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

This is very cool...anyone able to mention this place in the conversation at hell?

Board footer