You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: i'm back

Axlin16 wrote:

I would love to hear Street of Dreams '99 too. I still think that 2002 live version is superior to the studio cut.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I'm just now fucking around with Audacity and this rockband file... so this is what all the fuss is about?  Very cool!!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

Anyone listen to the vocals on Chinese? I believe it is Robin who actually sings "when their arms reach out for your help"

anybody notice this before?

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

No that sounds like Axl to me. Plus it would say in the credits in the CD booklet if Robin did backing vocals for that song.

highend88

highend88 wrote:

Can someone PM ME????

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

kozygodd

kozygodd wrote:
alexh0618 wrote:

No that sounds like Axl to me. Plus it would say in the credits in the CD booklet if Robin did backing vocals for that song.

Did you listen to the .mogg file of it?

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Okay, sorry to be a begging Bertie, but could someone chuck us over a link to this round of leaks? I've an urge to fiddle around with Prostitute (stop sniggering at the back, you).

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Neemo wrote:

ok everyone....everytime this stuff happens we ask you all to not post requests in the forum, it clutters up the threads and they become hard to read

send pm's if you want this stuff, its pretty obvious who has them by who talks about them

Board footer