You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Website updated with tour dates (South America)

monkeychow wrote:

OMG

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Jesus this band is priceless at times!

Is this MLB fucking them around?  If that's the case they need to come out and bascially tell fans the GNR website site is BS and not to bother visiting it.

Better hope every single person wanting to attend those concerts is a HTGTH fan and gets "fernando's press release" before arranging travel etc.  Stiff shit if you're not.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Jesus this band is priceless at times!

Is this MLB fucking them around?  If that's the case they need to come out and bascially tell fans the GNR website site is BS and not to bother visiting it.

Better hope every single person wanting to attend those concerts is a HTGTH fan and gets "fernando's press release" before arranging travel etc.  Stiff shit if you're not.

Serious question:  Wouldn't it just be easier to create another website?  They can't even get tour dates straight.  I'm sure Axl has enough money to hire a competent web designer/internet guy.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

What does he mean hold off on travel plans. It's 15 days till the first show! Some fans will have travel plans set in stone.

Coming out with a stupid statement like that on HTGTH this late in the game is one of the shittiest things this band has done in the new-Era. Definitely in the top 5.

Up there with, "Read about tour dates on the internet" and "There are 13 Tuesdays left".

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

The longest Shaggy Dog joke in the history of Rock n' Roll.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Will anybody really be surprised if this tour gets cancelled?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I looked at the thread and couldn't tell which dates specifically Fernando was referring to as unconfirmed??

I would assume that legally they probably can't just start another official website because of the contract with MLB with the current site - otherwise that would be the easiest solution.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

The rest of the MLB sites I frequent have their facts straight.

I think the problem is AXL not MLB.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

The rest of the MLB sites I frequent have their facts straight.

I think the problem is AXL not MLB.

Axl can't do no wrong Fat.  So it's MLB's fault.  Next year look forward to seeing the NFL getting to be blamed for something by GNR.  5

Board footer