You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Website updated with tour dates (South America)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm not treading on egg shells around Fernando, I'm simply not 'bashing' him cos i've never had any interaction with him at all. I don't know the guy and I don't think i've even seen many of his posts online.

My posts are just directed out of frustration with the business side of affairs in general. It's a great album, and a killer line up, yet year after year the business side of things seems to go south....and I look at it and wonder that surely if it's starting to annoy people like me, how does it not annoy the actual band and stuff? I mean they have far more invested in the whole thing than us.

So i guess I over reacted, but I hit the website, and the posting of the dates was low quality, not even using the collums in their own table, and I just thought...WHY?

Sky Dog wrote:

Why? Maybe they don't care as much as you...or me...or...I don't know .If Axl doesn't care about his own business, why should I? It's just entertainment.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Wow!  They don't list dates, BAD.  They list dates, but don't do it the proper way.  Some rumored dates were announced and someone who works for the band says the dates aren't exact, so sit tight, and that's bad too.  I think I get it now.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

It's called exhausting your supply of social capital and this organization has done a very good job at it in the past decade. If they persevere in doing positive things and communicating with fans as they do now, they'll eventually regain the benefit of doubt and the online fanbase will start being more tolerant on them.

Before that happens, everything they do is under the magnifying glass. Just how it goes.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
faldor wrote:

Wow!  They don't list dates, BAD.  They list dates, but don't do it the proper way.  Some rumored dates were announced and someone who works for the band says the dates aren't exact, so sit tight, and that's bad too.  I think I get it now.

There was nothing wrong with what Fernando did although maybe delivering his message through the official website would have been better. There has been everything wrong with the way these dates have been rolled out though.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
madagas wrote:

Why? Maybe they don't care as much as you...or me...or...I don't know .If Axl doesn't care about his own business, why should I? It's just entertainment.

At the end of the day... that's pretty much how I feel too.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

The website has offered ballpark tour plans of South America.

Fernando has then offered advice wrt some dates that were posted.

People then criticise GN'R and Fernando for doing this, yet everyone criticises GN'R when they do not offer updates. Can you blame them? smile

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
sp1at wrote:

The website has offered ballpark tour plans of South America.

Fernando has then offered advice wrt some dates that were posted.

People then criticise GN'R and Fernando for doing this, yet everyone criticises GN'R when they do not offer updates. Can you blame them? smile

they're just waiting until no one gives a shit anymore so they won't have to update the website at all.

Board footer