You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Do you know how many times you'd have to kill me to make me sign up for a DJ Ashba forum?

His style still looks stupid... and I wouldn't buy ANYTHING he says, it's butt ugly.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

He reminds me of Bjork somehow 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Do you know how many times you'd have to kill me to make me sign up for a DJ Ashba forum?

His style still looks stupid... and I wouldn't buy ANYTHING he says, it's butt ugly.

Yep.

I truly don't understand why anyone on Earth would buy anything this dude sells.

Say what you want, but the ladies love him.  He must be doing something right.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Chicks dig any douchebag with a guitar.. just saaayin 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Chicks dig any douchebag with a guitar.. just saaayin 16

I hear ya.  Makes me wonder what I did wrong growing up.  Yeah, playing on the JV basketball team really paid off. 

Just saying though, as much as anyone hates DJ, he's got plenty of female admirers on the other side.  Not that that makes it right, it's just how it is.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

#   gunsnroses

@sebastianbach happy belated 100,000 followers! about 10 hours ago via web in reply to sebastianbach

* Retweet

# Guns N' Roses gunsnroses

just gotta say it feels so F@#$ing good to have a play date in RIO... #GNR and #ROCKINRIO2011 howz that for "Perfect Couples" about 10 hours ago via web

* Retweet

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot

On Friday 25th March 2011, @bumblefoot said:

Editing 'Invisible' video #2, working on transcription for next month's song release, learning 14 songs for Pisser gig this Sat., gave Skype lessons, hangin' w/ @egyptcentral - they put on an ass kicking show tonight!!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I dont understand all the hate for DJ...i really dont hmm i think his image is pretty cool tbh, he's got an awesome sound and some killer chops, and some of the stuff he sells looks pretty neat imo...if i could afford it i'd get one of those ovation guitars. he's a pretty down to earth dude too

maybe its just a perception thing...cuz i always thought that robin looked like an idiot with his stupid mongoloid dance and garbage bag wardrobe or his goth/nin getup, plus i thought his guitar playing was brutal for the most part ... but yeah to each their own

maybe its that they are totally different schools of players? like DJ is more 80's Rock ala gnr/crue/skid row etc etc...and Robin was from more industrial rock like NIN/Manson/White Zombie? dunno but in my mind DJ is a perfect fit...as for him selling stuff:

"all you know about me is what i sold you, i sold out long before you even heard my name. i sold my soul to make a record, and you bought one."

the world is about products, why is DJ a bad guy and every other person in existence isnt...i dont understand hmm

johndivney wrote:

100,000 people can't be wrong.. can they?!

Board footer