You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

mickronson wrote:

He has no fear, apparently.  Hope it doesnt come back to bite him in the axl

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Well he's not directly placing blame on Axl.  Axl is the "voice" of the band, so I suppose he could've addressed the crowd and told them what's going on.  Maybe he didn't know exactly what was going on though.  The event organizers are making it seem like they weren't too sure about the delays either.  They didn't expect it to take that long.  One of them could've easily addressed the crowd as well.

I still think blame would've fallen on Axl regardless with or without an announcement, warranted or not.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

DalaiLama: We find that patience is the best means we have of defedning ourselves internally from anger's destructive effects
Retweeed by gunsnroses

I went ahead and sent the following reply:

@gunsnroses: I find that the simple art of telling your fans what the f   k is going on helps too. F   k your smug attitude

I'll give you karma for that one.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

so get this:

DalaiLama: We find that patience is the best means we have of defedning ourselves internally from anger's destructive effects
Retweeed by gunsnroses

@gunsnroses: I find that the simple art of telling your fans what the fuck is going on helps too. Fuck your smug attitude

Excellent reply Russ. they are fucking losers. The Gn'R organization is so pathetic. Smug si a perfect way to describe the way Axl and his cronies run this thing. they have ZERO regard for their fan base. NONE.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

another one from Ron. I feel so bad for this guy:

OK, now someone's stirring up shit by spreading a personal email I wrote. I'll sum it up: don't leave a crowd waiting in the cold for 2 hours with no info, tell them something, give them something.

Shit happens, 'late' happens, I've been late before, not pointing fingers, this is about taking care of the *audience*. When an audience is at a point of hate, trying to hurt us, the crew, the gear, something isn't right. I'm hoping next time, I/we/someone will let the crowd know wussup and to hang tight.

Ron is too good for this band. He should get the fuck out and join someone else. Joina band that will apprecite is worth and not waste his talent toiling away in Axl's fucking cricus side show.  He's got name recognition now so he deserves it. He doesn't need this bullshit and I love how he's not affraid to speak up even if it's juts a little bit.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

so get this:

Retweeed by gunsnroses

@gunsnroses: I find that the simple art of telling your fans what the fuck is going on helps too. Fuck your smug attitude

Excellent reply Russ. they are fucking losers. The Gn'R organization is so pathetic. Smug si a perfect way to describe the way Axl and his cronies run this thing. they have ZERO regard for their fan base. NONE.

I really think Ron does. And I actually felt bad earlier today when he tweeted "*Everyone* involved cares about the fans"

I'm inclined to think he's been reading what people are saying and he honestly must feel that Axl genuinely cares or else why would he say it?

Yeah, either he's reading the boards OR more likely people are sending him tweets, messages, etc. about how Axl must not care about the fans.  Some may care about their fans more than others, but I do think they all care to some degree.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I totally believe Ron, Richard, Tommy, Frank, Dizzy & Chris care about the fans.

Axl is Axl, and DJ just sold me a custom toilet seat.

Board footer