You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Smoking Guns wrote:

Tommy once said he wished there was a reunion, cause original GNR was badass.  Surprised he survived that as well.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, I always saw that as the confession of "we're not GN'R despite i'm in it".

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Dj ASHBAâ„¢
Apparently the promoter has had a personal grudge with GN'R stemming from 8 years ago, if this was the case why book the band? He knows our show. Let me guess... To take our fans money and then not allow us to give them a show that they pay...ed for. This was clearly not a curfew thing because after cutting our power like a selfish money grubbing prick, he allowed music blasting through out the venue till the early morning. For us this was all about the fans, the show and the music. For the promoter it was all about the money and not about the fans or the music. The promoter was already being a cocky f$#k in the press before we arrived, so yes we went on a little late, and for this we apologies. However, our fans payed to see a show, and that's why we showed up, too give them just that. Sad that this promoter's music festival has little too do with the fans or the love for music. Last night was insane! They pulled the power, but failed to kill the connection as 90,000 people sang Paradise City. Much love to you all!!!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

How dumb are you Ashba. Seriously.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

He`s the lapdog Axl never had..

johndivney wrote:

he's deluded if he believes what he's saying. i struggle to believe anyone could be that insane. there is no way 90,000 people were connecting to PC @ the end of the show. maybe 90,000 people booing at the start of the show.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I like how he spells "apologize"....  And as "johndivney" noted, "payed".  HA!

johndivney wrote:

8 yrs ago dj was.. in beautiful creatures.. or even out of a job??

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I really, really hate to do this....... But I have to stick up for DJ.

Playing with Axl is probably a HUGE deal for him. Being an obvious friend is probably even bigger. They're probably at the point in their relationship where you take their side no matter what logic might say......

I can relate. A word of advice: Whenever you're hanging out with a dude and your girl knows them and tells you not to believe anything said dude says about her..... Believe the dude.

johndivney wrote:

but what if your dude is an idiot??
& it's not like 'axe' doesn't already have del..

Board footer