You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Mikkamakka wrote:

Well, DJ has his 'How to become Slash' book, yet he hasn't found the most important part: what Slash wrote for Guns N' Roses. That made him legendary, not the top-hat or the whoring out at football matches.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
johndivney wrote:

at least he's ambitious..

on a slightly more serious note tho it's already gettin old dj being such a PR-friendly guy, i'm already pining for the days of brooding bucket & finck silence. he's only been at the COD launch & playin @ some lame sports game but already it seems like jeez really?? does he nah have somethin better 2 do w/his time than party at these brash events. just feelin that someone in GnR's lead role should be a little more exotic/eccentric with their social life.. (like ron's uber-normal teaching lifestyle is still WEIRD 4 being in GnR, Bucket & finck were obtuse & slash was fucked up like a proper bluesman, DJ just seems a little too cool..)

God I don't. Those days SUCKED and HARD. 2006 was an absolute breath of fresh air with Ron being such a cool guy.

Axl never talked, Richard never said anything substantial, Tommy, Brain, Dizzy & Chris gave up on talking because anything they said never came true...

At least with DJ there's a little bit of hope with as cool as he's with Axl AND the fact DJ has treaded lightly that gives his statements a bit more credibility. But DJ is a worker, no different than Slash. If Axl sits on his hands, DJ will leave and go to an artist that's gonna cut records.

And also keep in mind, DJ going to a Call of Duty: Black Ops launch, which is the biggest fuckin' game of the year for anyone who's anyone, is not over the top.

Remember, it was W. Axl Rose who played DJ Tommy Nightmare on K-DST on GTA: San Andreas.

Mikkamakka wrote:

Well, DJ has his 'How to become Slash' book, yet he hasn't found the most important part: what Slash wrote for Guns N' Roses. That made him legendary, not the top-hat or the whoring out at football matches.

Maybe next week DJ will find the chapter, "How to whore yourself out to American Idol, then be a fuckin' hypocrite when Steven Tyler does it"

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Yes, let's not whore out playing a tune at a football match. I would so not do that. Doesn't sound like a fun thing to do AT ALL.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
DCK wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Yes, let's not whore out playing a tune at a football match. I would so not do that. Doesn't sound like a fun thing to do AT ALL.

Yeah I don't remember people having a problem with Slash playing the National Anthem at sporting events.  It was more the American Idol stuff, jamming with Bill Gates, etc.  I don't think anyone should have a problem with anyone performing the National Anthem.  That's quite an honor.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

GunsNRosesNews

It's Not Every Day You Get A Flowchart As Cool As This One... http://bit.ly/cbCTP6 about 7 hours ago via web

* Retweet

small_welcome-to-the-jungle-flowchart.jpg

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Great photo shoot today with Dimarzio pickups @dimarzioinc ! ! Was in good company, hangin' & catchin' up with @JPetrucci & @peripheryband about 3 hours ago via web

* Retweet

jamester

jamester wrote:

tommy_stinson

Witnessed a great show on Fri at Johnny Brenda's.Land of talk destroyed me. Great songs.Great singer.Great band. Highy recommend. 15 minutes ago via TweetDeck

* Retweet

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Cool to see Ron hanging out with Petrucci.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

gunsnroses: Wonder what happens on tour buses? or if those buses hit the US? @DjASHBA get's grilled on the latest @farleybrosradio http://bit.ly/cAWYUa
ti, nov 09 11:35:03 from web

jamester

jamester wrote:

#   gunsnroses

Happy Birthday wishes to GN'R guitarist @DjASHBA about 4 hours ago via web

* Retweet

bumblefoot

Happy birthday @djashba ! Have a great one, see ya soon smile about 1 hour ago via web

* Retweet

# Dj ASHBA™ DjASHBA

Just wanted to thank each n' everyone of you for the many nice Bday wishes!! Here's to the best year to come! Much Love!!

DjASHBA

Today, I am NOT a year older, but a year wiser. Thank you to all the fans, family and friends for remembering my Birthday. Means the world. about 1 hour ago via web

* Retweet

Board footer