You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Almost time to start auctioning myself off for flood relief fundraising (guitar lessons, guest playing on songs, licensing music......) about 7 hours ago via web

Bumblefoot

On Tuesday 25th January 2011, @bumblefoot said:

Serious question: If I were to auction off 'A Day With Bumblefoot' for flood relief, what would you want to be part of that day? (Proceeds of the auction will go to flood relief.)

Thoughts so far:
*Jamming and a guitar lesson
*Writing and recording a song together (yours to keep, stick it on iTunes, your album...)
*Shoveling snow together (weather permitting)
*Pigging out at my favorite All-You-Can-Eat Sushi restaurant
*Raid my stacks of obscure metal & guitar-oriented CDs, keep as many as you can grab and hold in 60 seconds.

What else?? smile

Ron

jamester

jamester wrote:

Dj ASHBA™
Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Meet Crackle! ha!! Creepy finally has a brother!! Happy Valentines hun!!!
4 hours ago ·
179489_492562282474_208130482474_6236231_5962489_n.jpg

jamester

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses
Great to see the next generation of rockers ready to kick ass! (Axl Ramone in this photo by Twitter @TheJohnnyAbides)
5 hours ago
165641_10150090331328069_10901008068_6062822_4110891_n.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
russtcb wrote:

There are few things in the world I care about less then what's going on with Sebastian Bach's hair.

Stop the hater! Baz's is almost a member, so his his hair is almost a bandmember's hair! 4  A real fan LOVES Baz's hair.

My bad. You're totally right. Besides, as was pointed out in another thread, Baz was just kidding. THANK GOD. I played Russian Roulette for like 5 hours last night after hearing he was cutting his hair.

I knew he was going through a midlife crisis.

Too bad he's been in it since 1996.

jamester

jamester wrote:

tommy_stinson

Another major snow storm to impede progress. arghhhhh...What a drag. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

jamester

jamester wrote:

Tommy Stinson
Aunt Debbi's blog, talking about the Philly show....
safe_image.php?d=b44169362799a6a2543763e3cfe3b52d&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wmgk.com%2FPics%2FGlobal%2F1-mgk-share-logo.jpg
http://www.wmgk.com/shows/debbi-calton/home.aspx
Debbi Calton's Blog | Debbi Calton | Philadelphia's Classic Rock 102.9 WMGK
www.wmgk.com
about an hour ago

http://www.wmgk.com/shows/debbi-calton/home.aspx
masthead-blank.png
IT'S ALL IN THE FAMILY
profile-debbi-calton.jpg
Posted 1/26/2011 7:23:00 PM
When Tommy Stinson comes to town, he doesn't have to go too far because he's already in town! A Philly area resident for the past couple of years, the Guns N Roses bassist has been busy with a tour that has taken him everywhere from Australia to Abu Dhabi. With a few idle months and a lot of new music on his hard drive, he's chomping at the bit to get out with a little combo for a few dates to road test soon to be released material. That's what brings him to the North Star, 27th and Poplar, on Friday February 18.

This mini-tour, that extends to NYC, Boston and Arlington, Va. will be a showcase for his new music which he's been working on for several years now. Recorded in a Delaware County basement as well as an LA studio, there's a range of styles and influences that include a Stones-y raveup, punked up blues and even a cowboy yodeling around the campfire. The setlist will also draw from his post-Replacements projects such as Bash N Pop and Perfect and his first solo outing, Village Gorilla Head. Plus, he's been known to jump on a classic cover or two in performance as well.

The combo is a family affair with fiancee Emily Roberts singing on the songs that she also performs on the record. For the North Star show, Chip Roberts will accompany on guitar, as he did on much of the forthcoming record. Longtime Philadelphia local music fans will remember Chip's "chicken pickin'" playing with bands like The One-400's and The Drinkers. (disclosure: I'm married to Chip Roberts and Emily is my niece so that makes Tommy my "almost" nephew. I'm a tad biased but the new music is REALLY good!)

It'll be a one hour show with an opening act still to be determined. For more information, visit the North Star Bar website.

Tommy Stinson
North Star Bar
27th and Poplar
Philadelphia
Tickets $8/advance
            $10 at the door
Opening Act TBA

Posted By: Debbi Calton

jamester

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot   bumblefoot

Getting *pummeled* with snow!!! Been lockin' myself in the studio layin' more cover songs & transcribing guitar to Invisible (B'foot song) about 11 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

MORE snow!! F@#$%&K!!! Street plow made a little icy mountain blocking the studio driveway, gaaaahh!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUMFfm2NkrU 18 minutes ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

GunsNRosesNews

"Axl Is The Only One Who Ever Out-Partied Us." http://weendotnetforum16662.yuku.com/to … -Interview about 4 hours ago via web

* Retweet

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Watching 'A Mighty Wind', forgot how funny this movie is, haha! about 2 hours ago via web

Board footer