You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Smoking Guns wrote:

Saw Prometheous, damn the screen play needs work. Not terrible, but plot lacking.

johndivney wrote:

Watched The Interrupters last night
by the guy who did Hoop Dreams. P grim but terrific & powerful & really sad.

Also watched Talhotblonde which was p nuts.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Saw Pixar's Brave a few days ago. It was a good film with great visual effects, animation, and the voice acting was good. The opening short was well done too. Definitely not Pixar or Disney's best or my favorite animated film; but overall it was quite enjoyable. Thought the story could of needed some work and more action. Still hoping for that Incredibles sequel. Monsters University looks promising and so does the Disney film, Wreck-It-Ralph too.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Watched Tree Of Life last night.

...Still trying to figure that shit out.

johndivney wrote:

never managed to get past the first 10mins of that film. don't think i'll ever bother.
should i try?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm wrapping up the Harry Potter films. Never saw them originally, and now i'm at the end.

Fantastic series. So ashamed I didn't give it a chance all those years. Everyone was fantastic in it. Not all the films are 'that good'. #2 was mediocre and #6 sucked imo, but everything else was over the moon good.

Me_Wise_Magic

Axlin12 wrote:

I'm wrapping up the Harry Potter films. Never saw them originally, and now i'm at the end.

Fantastic series. So ashamed I didn't give it a chance all those years. Everyone was fantastic in it. Not all the films are 'that good'. #2 was mediocre and #6 sucked imo, but everything else was over the moon good.

I would have to say 5 (Order of the Phoenix) is probably the worst of the films and of course 2 and 4 have it's mediocre moments in my personal opinion. Glad you enjoyed them for the most part. The last one wrapped everything quite nicely was a great film to boot.

Me_Wise_Magic

russtcb wrote:

We're going to see Ted in a couple hours.

Have fun man! I hear it's really good! 5

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Took my boy to see The Avengers this weekend. What a great movie. Also good that all those years of diapers and crap are finally paying off in having a video game and movie partner. smile

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

I would have to say 5 (Order of the Phoenix) is probably the worst of the films

Totally agreed, the book was the worst of them too. I found myself not giving a crap about any of the characters. I think the book itself suffered from a lack of editing, and it carried over into the film.

Board footer