You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Axlin16 wrote:

Back To The Future Part III

Damn fine movie. God I wish they still made 'em like this. Great film.

Naruto Shippūden 2: Bonds.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

saw tropical thunder...what a waste of film....i hate ben stiller with a passion

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Sunshine Cleaning with Amy Adams and Emily Blunt.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

The Hangover in a theatre last night. Totally hilarious but not for those with a weak stomach haha.

Neemo, Tropic Thunder was great! What's the matter with you?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

The Hangover, fantastic, one of the funniest films of the last few years. I'd highly recommend it.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Transformers 2, not bad if ya liked the first you will like this one. Ya def do'nt need your thinkin caps on for it though but good fun.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

saw tropical thunder...what a waste of film....i hate ben stiller with a passion

I thought that was pretty funny. Of course I saw it at the theaters right after it came out, and haven't seen it since.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

The Terminator.

Hadn't watched this film for a long time and WOW. It's such a fantastic work and in my opinion puts the sequel to shame. I have for a long time preferrred T2 and considered it the best in the series but after watching the first one I see the difference. T2 is a dumb action flick although a very good engaging one. T1 is a fantastic movie overall with better character development and less reliant on badass action scenes to draw you in.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Midnight Run

Board footer