You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm hearing great things about Basterds...

Back To The Future Part III

great film, for the billionth time. 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i watched the new indy movie for the second time (ever) today.. its a great movie that holds to the indy tradition IMO

and i saw quarantine the other day....what a freaky flick!

i wanna see Inglorious Basterds myself....i've heard people say its QT's best movie yet!

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Inglorious Basterds - Pretty damn good imo. Well worth watching. Considering he's the lead actor Brad Pitt was in it less than I expected, Christoph Waltz steals the show though, I'd expect all sorts of nominations for his performance. Some lengthy and at times what feels like pointless dialogue but I guess that's what you get with most Tarantino films. Really enjoyable overall though and a pretty satisfying if unexpected ending.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The Land Before Time

I haven't seen this movie since I was about 5 or 6. I'm stunned how well it held up. Good movie.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I saw I Love You, Man at a free theatre event. It was funny, but not nearly as good as Forgetting Sarah Marshall or some of Rudd's other ones either.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Wow. I didn't even think Sarah Marshall was all that good, except for getting to see Kristen Bell run around in a bikini for most of it.

It's not that any of those movies aren't completely good, i'm just kind of getting... eh... a bit bored by Jason Segal, Paul Rudd & Seth Rogen playing the EXACT same characters in every film. They're just going to flame out, and be their generation's Chevy Chase, Dan Ackroyd, and James (not John) Belushi.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

saw inglorious basterds today.... funnny as hell and fucking brutal....
loved it......

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Just watched Memento for the 5th time tonight. Incredible movie, the best of the 21st Century so far in my opinion and it's in my top 5 all-time (behind Godfather 1, Godfather 2, Citizen Kane, and 12 Angry Men). Memento just keeps getting better with each subsequent viewing for me. I normally can tear a film to shreds with repeat viewings, but not this one.

AtariLegend wrote:

Indiana Jones And The Crystal Skull

Good, but way too much CGI, it rivalled "Star Wars: Episode II" by the final twenty minutes.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Indiana Jones And The Crystal Skull

Good, but way too much CGI, it rivalled "Star Wars: Episode II" by the final twenty minutes.

Saw it in the theater and thought it was a pile of shit. tongue

Board footer