You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Most Recent Horror Movie You've Seen....

James wrote:

Watched Mirrors last night, and the only redeeming quality of that garbage is actress Paula Patton. Was actually a nice surprise seeing her because I remember raving on her at the old site right after I watched Deja Vu in 2006.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Watched Mirrors last night, and the only redeeming quality of that garbage is actress Paula Patton. Was actually a nice surprise seeing her because I remember raving on her at the old site right after I watched Deja Vu in 2006.

I'm never going to forgive you for that review of Deja Vu. I bought the fuckin' thing, literally!

I saw Elm Street 2 the other day. First time since I was a kid. Gotta say, it's not bad at all. Some bad acting, but that goes without saying. Good score, nice pacing and good fx. Freddy is still scary. How anyone can pick the third in front of this amazes me.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

^ Haha I did the same thing and bought Deja Vu, although I liked it so it wasn't a problem.

I saw Pathology the other day, it's pretty shit though, not even sure it qualifies as horror.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm never going to forgive you for that review of Deja Vu. I bought the fuckin' thing, literally!

14 I should watch that again actually. I liked it in the theater, although seeing that piece of ass onscreen every few minutes might have clouded my judgment.

Not a huge fan of Elm Street 2, although haven't watched it in ages. Tonight I'm gonna watch an 80's horror film I haven't seen in a coon's age.....

Slumber Party Massacre.

I saw Pathology the other day, it's pretty shit though, not even sure it qualifies as horror.

Yeah that's a snoozefest straight from the gates of hell.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I saw Mirrors myself, good parts but bad sum.  Very disappointing. 

Slumber Party Massacre wasn't bad.  I'm renting Prom Night (remake) to watch this week sometime.

Von

Von wrote:

Incidently, Elm Street 2 is my favorite of the series. Last horror flick I watched was Brutal Massacre, which is a mockumentary lampooning sort of the B horror movie industry. It's loaded with cameos like Ken Foree and Gunnar Hansen. I actually laughed quite a few times. It's a cheapie, but if you like a more renegade, Troma type humor, definately worth a look.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The last horror film I watched was probably Freddy vs. Jason. Back in June I want to say was a Friday The 13th, and I watched all 8 F13 films, Jason Goes To Hell, Jason X and FvJ.

Von

Von wrote:

Yeah, I did the June marathon, too.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

phantasm

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

YES! Phantasm, is a great one. Love all the sequels too.

One of my favorites, and to this day I say that name to most on the street and they have NO CLUE what i'm talking about. But the just think Saw is wonderful... <_<

Board footer