You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: New Guitar Hero Action Figure of Slash

BLS-Pride wrote:

McFarlane Toys will produce a Slash action figure based on his in-game character from Activision's hit videogame Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. The action figure is expected to hit mass retailers in February 2009.

Slash, one of the most iconic guitarists of all time, lead guitarist for the acclaimed hard rock act VELVET REVOLVER and a former member of GUNS 'N' ROSES, will be the newest Guitar Hero action figure.

The Slash figure will have more than 15 moving parts. Also included with the figure is a unique, removable guitar that is interchangeable with the other Guitar Hero figures and a sculpted Guitar Hero logo base.

Figure stats:

* Figure measures 11 inches at top of hat.
* Articulated at neck, shoulders, biceps, elbows, wrists, waist, hips, knees and ankles.
* Includes guitar and 5-inch wide by 3 1/2-inch deep Guitar Hero logo base.

The hugely popular Guitar Hero franchise delivers the ultimate guitar-bending experience and enables aspiring axe shredders everywhere to unleash their inner rock star. Featuring a wide variety of music spanning five decades, the franchise is highlighted by countless original recordings from many of the most beloved artists of all time.

3229806772_fb3db1314c_o.jpg

3228957275_7d5a994abd_o.jpg

3228957747_eb7f91b0f9_o.jpg

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Now, if Axl says Slash is in his ass, he could totally be telling the truth.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That is the ugliest action figure i've ever seen.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I paid 200$ for the Knucklebonz limited edition one.  I even bought the McFarlane one cause they had the deluxe one cheap at Spencers.  But how many times can you release a fucking doll of yourself and be taken serious.  Kiss can get away with it because that was always part of their image.  But Slash is supposed to be a street hardened rocker.  Much love for the man, but it seems any notion of artistic integrity for him is going out the window.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Im with you Randall i've got the two that you have as well.  But this is getting a bit ridiculous.  I have to say this one looks quite cheap and nasty.  His face/lips and his hair just don't look right.

BTW - with that Knucklebonz one Randall, did you know you could also buy a marshall stack to put with him.  It's not specifically a Slash one but Knucklebonz made one so I bought that too.  Theres like two quad boxes plus the head on top of it.  I bought that and whacked it behind him.  I think it looks quite good with it:
168hsac.jpg

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

that is a fucking ugly doll. 16

ShoGunslinger
 Rep: 1 

Hey VR's gotta an action figure...now maybe they can work on getting a new lead singer!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I know one that's available 22

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

that is a fucking ugly doll. 16

It's supposed to look cartoonish. It's based of his character in the GH game, not what he looks like in real life.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Even as a cartoon, it's hideous. The lips look like a horizontal vagina.

Board footer