You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Chinese Democracy With Patti Hood....?

AtariLegend wrote:

Patti has recorded with Yes lead vocalist Jon Anderson and recorded and performed with past and current members of Tool and Guns N' Roses, but it is her volunteer work doing harp therapy that is most fulfilling for her.

Studied concert pedal-harp for ten years and studied vocals for thirteen years.

Has performed at numerous weddings, receptions, parties, brunches, openings, clubs, funerals, etc.
Performs Irish ballads, folk songs, pop songs, and meditative instrumentals.

Presently recording two CD's.

Appearing on the soon to be released Guns '˜N Roses album 'Chinese Democracy' with Axl Rose.

Source: http://www.pattihood.net/html/resume.html

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Cool !

Interesting, thanks.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I remember hearing about a harp appearing on CD a while back but had forgotten about it, I seem to remember someone mentioning Prostitute as one of the tracks she featured on?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I don't think names were ever attached to Prostitute, but it does have violins, harps, cellos, and shit.

How many fucking people are gonna be on this album?

AtariLegend wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

I don't think names were ever attached to Prostitute, but it does have violins, harps, cellos

It also doesn't sound very AFD, compared to the description it was always given.

...But if the five minutes it lasts is supposed to carry the album like the legend, then it really shouldn't sound AFD-ish.

At least its an idea of why the album was so expensive.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

This is cool.   I like when Axl combines orchestra into his songs.   I am looking forward to hearing her on this album.

AtariLegend wrote:

Pitman done the synth on "Ænima" for Tool, so that maybe the Guns N' Roses connection Patti has.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Pitman done the synth on "Ænima" for Tool, so that maybe the Guns N' Roses connection Patti has.

It says she is on CD though. I agree with the connection, but since she says she is on the album, I don't get the point of trying to figure out a connection when she gives the connection.

AtariLegend wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

It says she is on CD though. I agree with the connection, but since she says she is on the album, I don't get the point of trying to figure out a connection when she gives the connection.

I'm just saying maybe Pitman recommended her to Axl, I'm not saying she won't be on the album... 16

Board footer