You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Chinese Democracy With Patti Hood....?

buzzsaw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
sic. wrote:

How did you find out about me? I'm wondering how you knew about my playing with Axl.  Please let me know.

Her biography...?

She apparently doesn't realize that all Guns N' Roses fans have been reduced to "internet stalking" people to get any news regarding their favorite band.

14 God that made me laugh.

It's such a shame it's true hmm 16

Sky Dog wrote:

I don't think This I Love exists...I think she is lying and just made up shit on her website....the email is fake too. She is a liar and the song is not beautiful. It doesn't have any swing to it! Bach and Axl and Tommy are also liars. No music exists at all except for the 10 songs we have heard.

**BBA hasn't been around in a while so I thought I would just post as him.:haha:

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
madagas wrote:

**BBA hasn't been around in a while so I thought I would just post as him.:haha:

Of course he's not around... he just canceled his tour. 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

IF (that's big on purpose) this is a real correspondence with Patti Hood, then This I Love could be a treat.  I remain skeptical (as always) about people emailing to people to find out about CD.  Funny that everyone in the band is gagged, yet people outside the band can say stuff about tracks and stuff.  Ridiculous.  And of course, what's the point in talking about a song if we're never going to hear it?  It's all speculation until it comes out.  I mean, her parts could be long gone by now.

Sky Dog wrote:

of course, all the usual rules apply...However, musicians like her, Bach, Buckmaster, May and Beltrami may not have the same confidentially clauses as the actual bandmembers..I don't know.:headbang:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Interesting. That changes things, but not much. It shows more work was done on the track at some point, because it used to be a straight up piano track.

Most beautiful thing she's ever heard?? For real? I think people who listen to this shit are paid to say that kind of thing. We've heard two things over the years about the song from people who heard it, and "beautiful" was not a word used. Its supposed to be an average piano ballad around 4 or 5 minutes in length thats basically a NR knockoff.

I don't think we'll ever hear this track. Like Sic points out, this hasn't been mentioned by anyone in the GNR camp in almost 8 years.

Sky Dog wrote:

well, she is a chick Harp player, so it could be Every Rose has It's Thorn part II...ie sappy and sucky! However, if Axl says it's the heaviest thing he has ever written (and he said this after writing Estranged and Coma), then I will give it the benefit of the doubt for now. As always, does us no good if we never get a chance to hear it.:flame:

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Heavy can have different meanings.

Sky Dog wrote:

I am sure he meant heavy emotionally....not rocking wise.

Board footer