You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Most Requested GnR Song?

Neemo wrote:

DJ on the radio mentioned in passing today what the most requested GnR song was for my local station ... 97.7 htzfm (Hits FM) They play anything from Zeppelin to AC/DC to GnR to Pantera to Nickleback to TooL to 3 Days Grace....ya know rock radio

anyway take a guess what one it is ... I'll post the answer in a couple days smile

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Estranged

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Used to be NR, then maybe it was SCOM. Now? Maybe Jungle.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I first thought YCBM.....because of Duff appearing.. well I have been listening to it a lot more lately.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Its SCOM in my area.
we get in rotation
jungle
brownstone
YCBM
KOHD
NR
and sometimes better
PC

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Paradise City

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm gonna say Jungle.

As far as i'm concerned, it's the definitive hard rock song ever recorded. It embodies everything the genre is or ever will be.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I'm gonna say Jungle.

As far as i'm concerned, it's the definitive hard rock song ever recorded. It embodies everything the genre is or ever will be.

I was randomly on the GN'R iTunes store last night and WTTJ wasn't even in the top 10 most downloaded GN'R songs. I think it has been played into the ground by becoming a sports anthem. The other day I was watching a NFL game and literally heard it played twice by the stadium within 15 minutes. 16

Sweet Child is and always will be the most popular GN'R track.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'd go with Paradise City as well.  Back in the day when I used to call up radio stations to request GNR, "Rocket Queen" was my go to choice.

Board footer