You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Axlin16 wrote:

Vampires

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Vampires

John Carpenter's Vampires starring James Woods?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yep. First time i've watched it completely. Not a bad film at all. I really like the whole western vibe of the film. Traditional Carpenter, and Woods is terrific.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Saw Valkyrie last night and thought it was really good. Best movie I've seen in a theatre since the summer.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

before the devil knows you're dead..... excellent...
and once again... hooray for marissa tomei's boobies

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Gran Torino.

Great movie!  And a very educational movie on racial slurs and how to properly use them.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I didn't make it out to Gran Torino this past weekend and decided to skip The Unborn altogether. Next weekend I'm looking to start the year off proper when I finally get to see The Wrestler. I'm excited as shit to see that both as a fan of Mickey Rourke and Darren Aronofsky. Besides, the trailer was enough to almost bring me to tears. I'm avoiding any spoilers like the plague because I know most of you guys loved it! Anyway, I'll get to check that out before I head down to Worcester to cover a Cradle of Filth/Satyricon show. Hopefully when I get back home I'll have enough of a weekend left to see My Bloody Valentine 3D.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i bought Platoon for $5 i wanna watch that next

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The Wrestler

AMAZING film. Not just one of the best films of 2008, but one of the best films in the last decade.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Diamonds are Forever--classic Bond.

Note: I'm probably going to watch the Wrestler whenever it opens in the theater I ended up missing a chunk on the film due to DVD player screw up.  I like to ambience of the cinema anyway.

Board footer