You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

PaSnow wrote:

Slingblade, man I forgot how great a movie this was. Definitely one of my top 20, myb top 10. I couldn't believe how well made it was. Sooo many 1 liners I'd totally forgotten about. Every few minutes was another one. Plus, I remember back when it came out Billy Bob Thorton (then an unknown) was on the Stern show, and Howard was talking about how good his movie was. He then said he couldn't believe that was John Ritter in it. I was a skeptic & went & saw it, I was nearly an hour into it before I recognized that was John Ritter. Don't know how I missed that, but the acting in this is tremendous. All around  Swight Yoakem should have won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor, he's outstanding in this film and I could not imagine another acotr playing that role with looking like an actor, as opposed to Yoakem who seems like Dole, an angry bitter man

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

tried to watch Mama's boy...it was so stupid i turned it off after 20 minutes

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

russtcb wrote:

I was given Tropic Thunder for xmas and I blind bought Pineapple Express, I gotta get around to watching them ASAP.

Not seen Tropic Thunder but PE is ok, nothing special but definitely watchable.

I watched Snakes on a Plane last night followed by Dazed and Confused. Snakes on a Plane is great, Dazed and Confused is awful, I'm surprised I even watched it the full way through.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Saw III

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Doubt
From Russia with Love
The Man with the Golden Gun-second half of film was horrible, last five minutes seemed like a comedy

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I was given Tropic Thunder for xmas and I blind bought Pineapple Express, I gotta get around to watching them ASAP.

I watched Snakes on a Plane last night followed by Dazed and Confused. Snakes on a Plane is great, Dazed and Confused is awful, I'm surprised I even watched it the full way through.

this post is proof that we have completely opposite taste in movies, APE....

just saw my best friends girlfriend...
they finally found a good vehicle for dane cook.. he's funny as hell in this movie...
but alec baldwin steals the show

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Lethal Weapon 4

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Star Wars Sexilogy

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

tylerdurden wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
russtcb wrote:

they finally found a good vehicle for dane cook.. he's funny as hell in this movie...

16 Really? I can understand how you'd have differing opinions on PE and SOAP but you can't tell me you like Dazed and Confused?

For the record I liked My Best Friends Girlfriend too, thought it was pretty good.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

16 Really? I can understand how you'd have differing opinions on PE and SOAP but you can't tell me you like Dazed and Confused?

For the record I liked My Best Friends Girlfriend too, thought it was pretty good.

i certainly didn't think it was awful... when it came out, i could relate to it more... but i admit.. it hasn't aged well 19

Board footer