You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

slashsfro wrote:

Slumdog Millionaire--good film with minor plot issues at the end

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The Arrival

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Didn't you get a kick out of some of those 3D kills?

Porco Rosso by Hayao Miyazaki.

Brilliant movie.

AtariLegend wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

Porco Rosso by Hayao Miyazaki.

Brilliant movie.

I've saw most of his films.... "Nausicaa" was the best.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Taken- It wasn't half bad.  I like Liam Neeson and he plays a really good part in this movie.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Sicko. I thought it was good in how it dealt not with people without health insurance, but in how once a crisis arises & people need half a million dollars in surgery & care, the ins companies begin to reneg, and not cover the operation. Claiming it was a precondition, not pre-approved (ambulance rides) or not life threatening etc..

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

saw wall-e and the new indy movie on the weekend

i loved the kingdom of the crystaol skull its a perfect match to the rest of the series IMO , thought it was really well done

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Neemo - ALIENS!!! Shia swinging with monkeys!!!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no different that the power of god in a box, the supernatural power of some dude ripping out some guys heart and him still living and a 1000 year old knight...aliens are a popular conspiracy theory everywhere

as for cornyness of shia labeouf's monkey scene's...well what about the minecart or short-round driving a car?

they tied in that whole connery-ford relationship nicely to the ford-labeouf relationship..yeah it had corny parts but what indy movie didnt? like i said i am a big indiana jones fan and i thought it was a well done sequel...its not my favorite but i like it better than temple...

Board footer