You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Mike wrote:

I saw Taken yesterday, I thought it was awesome.

Neemo, I enjoyed Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull as well. I admit, I could have done without some things like the prairie dogs, the fridge scene and overuse of CGI but it nowhere nearly deserves the harsh criticism it's getting. I had issues with the alien thing at first because of everything Spielberg and Lucas did in the sci-fi genre but the more you look past that, the better it looks because it fits in well with the '50s setting.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

A Goofy Movie

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Friday The 13th 2009 (see more about that in Horrorshow)

and, also in the same day for a double-feature... decided to see

Gran Torino

Fucking amazing movie. Eastwood has still got it at nearly 80 years old. He commands the screen with presence like no other actor, especially in this generation, and the ending is just classic. Amazing job by Eastwood both as star & director.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Friday the 13th

5/5

Read why in the Horrorshow.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Jason Lives: Friday The 13th Part VI

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Finally, someone gets the title right! I'm so sick of seeing Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. Sorry, stupid really, but it matters to a horror fan.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

the little mermaid big_smile

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

into the wild....
i rented it sight unseen...
heard it had music from eddie vedder... sean penn directed it.. but knew NOTHING else about it....
WOW.. and at the end... when they showed a real pic from the bus. and i figured out it was a true story?
WOWWWW
awesome... great movie

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Max Payne.. And all it did was cause me pain. God damn that movie was so fucking bad.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Max Payne.. And all it did was cause me pain. God damn that movie was so fucking bad.

it was sooooo disappointing....the game was sooo good.. the movie was dogshit...
i feel ya bro

Board footer