You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Axlin16 wrote:

Diary of the Dead

Read more about that in Horrorshow.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Jackass Number Two

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Coulda sworn I posted on here last night that I'd seen Watchmen and loved it. Did someone delete my post?

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

No, we lost most of our posts within the last 24 hours or so. We're working on it. It's unfortunate because I did a lot of cool stuff in the entertainment subforums last night and wound up losing my new superhero movie thread entirely. That one's back up, so check it out. As for my post in here:

"Watchmen" 5/5

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Watchmen

Good, not perfect. Read the book.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Von wrote:

No, we lost most of our posts within the last 24 hours or so. We're working on it. It's unfortunate because I did a lot of cool stuff in the entertainment subforums last night and wound up losing my new superhero movie thread entirely. That one's back up, so check it out. As for my post in here:

"Watchmen" 5/5

Thanks for giving me an explanation. I was starting to think I'd gone crazy or something. I made that post around midnight last night so I was pretty tired when I wrote it. When I came back on here today and saw that it wasn't in the thread, I figured maybe I hadn't actually hit the "submit" button. 16

Von

Von wrote:

"The Wrestler." Again.

5/5. Again.

A Private Eye

Watchmen - I enjoyed it, a bit long and a bit lacking in action but overall worth seeing. Great soundtrack too.

Von

Von wrote:

Definately not an action movie. I've had to warn a few of my friends who were intrigued by all the hype but otherwise unfamiliar with the graphic novel of that. Glad you still enjoyed it.

Board footer