You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Will wrote:

Gonna watch Xmen 3 tonight. Had the trilogy on DVD since Xmas but still haven't got around to watching the third. Fell asleep watching the 2nd one so won't have a clue whats goin on 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Total classic... 14

You know, I actually like my job quite a bit and I have a great boss. But there are those days where I come in and just stare at the computer screen for an hour (or longer) and get almost nothing done. Today was one of those days. I've had a bad cold the last few days and I actually stayed home from work Monday. My nose was running like a water faucet all day long, and when I tried to go to sleep Monday night, it was so distracting that I couldn't. So I made a late night Wal-Mart run out of desperation and bought some Zyrtec. I've been a Claritin user for years but at this point I think I'm immune to it because it simply hasn't worked very well the last few colds I've had. Anyway, the Zyrtec worked but it also helped make me drowsy today. I felt like total crap when I got to work this morning. It got better throughout the day but I just couldn't wait until 5 PM rolled around to get the hell out of there. It was just one of those days. Office Space does a good job portraying this kind of stuff. 16

It's eerie how accurate Office Space is...

AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Land of the Dead

Went to see that in the cinema... cool movie, though unfairly forgotten because of that "Dawn Of The Dead" remake.

In comparison to Romero's other "Dead" films, Land is the weakest link. Bit too Hollywood, too commercial for my tastes with Romero, and it also fails to create an atmosphere, something that Night, Dawn, Day & Diary accomplish.

But Land in comparison to ALL the other zombie films out there in the mid-2000's, and now, it's a masterpiece.

I was just a bit disappointed, because I had read the script over and over for a couple years ("Dead Reckoning"), and it sounded like it was going to be Romero's true epic, what he wasn't able to do with Day because of a lack of budget.

Unfortunately all I got seemed to a true Romero vision, with Universal hawking a loogey on it, and shining it up their way.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Rambo III

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Rambo IV

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The X-Files: I Want To Believe

I finally watched this thing. Not bad, not great. Just seems like a lost episode from the show's 9th and final season. Nothing more, nothing less.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Critters

AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Critters

Timeless classic... 16

You should have added those movies to your horror series polls.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah but the horror series polls are 'slasher'.

Most recent movie watched: Critters 2

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Boondock Saints

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Adventureland and it sucked. Had some real funny parts but that's about it. Basic chick flick dressed up as a comedy. Kristen Stuart's very sexy ass saved me from walking out.

Board footer