You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Eminem Returns To Rap With 'Relapse'

Saikin wrote:

Atari, no one has heard the single yet.  Crack A Bottle and I'm Having A Relapse are all we've heard.  "We Made You" hasn't leaked or anything yet.

Crack a Bottle was not the first single off the album.  I'm Having A Relapse is way better than it anyway.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Im Having a Relapse is a freestyle from Shade 45. Crack a Bottle as Saikin said wasn't the first single. It was a leaked song that became a street single to get his name out there again. Not even sure if it's on the album.

Im excited to hear the first single. I hope he comes back strong. I wanna see a more Infinite style with the anger and rage.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Im Having a Relapse is a freestyle from Shade 45. Crack a Bottle as Saikin said wasn't the first single. It was a leaked song that became a street single to get his name out there again. Not even sure if it's on the album.

Im excited to hear the first single. I hope he comes back strong. I wanna see a more Infinite style with the anger and rage.

I believe Universal said that Crack a Bottle will be on Relapse. 

We've got a week until we hear the single, unless it leaks sooner than that.  I really hope his album is better than Crack a Bottle.  I want pissed off Eminem to have a larger part in the album than the party boy version.

And I also hope Crack a Bottle is the only song 50 is on.

In case no one noticed the reference above, the video for We Made You is said to be like the movie "Rain Man."

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

WOW, a double album? My interest is certaintly high. Always like Em...

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

WOW, a double album? My interest is certaintly high. Always like Em...

Not two albums released at the same time, or a double disk album.  He's basically doing what U2 is doing.  He recorded a bunch of what he feels is great material and wants to release it all.  I'm looking forward to both.

I really hope he comes back strong.  Rap just isn't what it was a few years ago.  It's going in the same direction that rock went with the hair metal craze.  Everyone's basically doing the same thing to try and sell records.  There's some originality here and there of course, but not many people are really coming to the forefront like that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Relapse / Relapse 2

It's a double album, just released apart from each other.

Metallica's Load & Reload was a double album, and were released in seperate years.

chineseRevo11
 Rep: 0 

im pumped for this album

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Wow. I'm just gettin into hip hop and rap. can anyone suggest me some stuff?
Currently I'm listening to:
Gorillaz-whole discography
Black Eyed Peas-Elephunk
Flobots
and the Real Slim Shady, and I am what you say I am to see if I liked Eminem and i do

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Wu~Tang - "Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" or "Wu Tang Forever"
DMX and Run DMC - Both have greatest hits that you should buy to get a feel for them.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

k thatnks Crash smile

Board footer