You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Holy Crap, guess what i got?

Neemo wrote:

An iPod, yes Neemo has joined the rest of the world into the 21st century

I will be rockin out to digital music downloads from now on 16

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I was going to guess crabs.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't have an iPod either. Doesn't bother me one bit (but i'll probably get one, one day).

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

got an ipod n 2005. I hate it for the most part compared to my old Sony Sports Walkman for things like jogging, walking or working out but where I do love it is when I'm on an a plane. Nothing like being on a five hour flight and having all your music at your finger tips. Also nothing like checking into your hotel room only to find out they have an ipod doc in there. That's sweet.  I have lke 400 albums on my ipod with room for another 1200 or so it looks like. It's amazing. Just takes time to load them all on. 

I don't use my ipod in the car. I still go with cd's in the car. I keep four discs(no more, no less) in the car at all times and if I get bored I switch them out.  Kinda my way of keepng the method, art, habit or whatever you wanna call it of listen to albums as a whole.

AtariLegend wrote:

Without an Ipod life sucks.... Although I could do without having to install itunes on my computer.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

My tip....Make sure you set the ripping settings to a decent quality before uploading your cds smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

My tip....Make sure you set the ripping settings to a decent quality before uploading your cds smile

any suggestions? is the mp3 setting fine?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

192k minimum bitrate for ripping music from your CDs. I would get an iPod but I honestly detest using iTunes. I hate the software.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Axl S wrote:

192k minimum bitrate for ripping music from your CDs. I would get an iPod but I honestly detest using iTunes. I hate the software.

yeah before now i;ve jsut been using windows media player to rip the music and for me it seems to be fine (and yeah ive been using 192bps) ....the only reason i was using itunes is to upload the songs to the ipod

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Yeah, just make sure you rip at a decent bitrate, cause otherwise while it might sound alright on earphones if you play your iPod through a speaker dock it will sound terrible unless the bitrate is high. I rip at 256kbps so that I can play it through big speakers without it sounding horrible.

Board footer