You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Rant Thread

Axlin16 wrote:

Hentai is fucked up... 16

AtariLegend wrote:

Guessing you haven't progressed from Anime to Hentai yet...

I may be a nerd, but I actually talked about "real" japanese females.

I'm off to bed now. Hopefully I'll get lucky this time around.

AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Hentai is fucked up... 16

As long as it doesn't involve chicks with dicks, I'm cool.

I've lost a lot of weight since August last year but I can't really tell the difference myself while others constantly point to me and say "look how much weight you've lost!".

It's annoying as hell.

I'm glad that I have lost it, though.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I used to be that way too. Everyone would say "wow, have you lost weight?" and i'd be like, "uh, not that I know of".

Until I took off a considerable amount, and even i've noticed. I've lost 30 pounds in the last 3 months... that's something I notice. 16

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I've been losing weight and people keep pointing it out and all measuring scales agree but I keep thinking I look larger...

The funny thing is that I've lost 66 fucking pounds in eight months and I have a hard time telling.

It's pretty incredible how used I must be to my older body.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I lost 50 pounds in one summer after I graduated from college and stopped drinking 7 days a week and getting stoned then eating everything in sight.

Man, I miss those days.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I remember when I got in shape a few years back it took me a while to adjust. Once I measured my belt up to the notch I used, trying to get my head around the fact I felt like a whale but was wearing 32" waist trousers comfortably. I got the tape measure out my toolbox and measured trying to convince myself I was that I was completely imagining being fat.

I think when you are overweight and unhappy you focus so much on the negatives its almost like hypnotising yourself, its hard to snap out of it. A lot of bodybuilders I know think they are fat or skinny even though they are ripped to fuck.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Bad thing about losing weight is you have to fork out on a new wardrobe.
I remember someone saying that to me and I laughed unhappily, it seemed an utter impossiblity at the beginning.

Board footer